Daily Dare 2016 Begins!

hrtbrk

Anyone want to do the team challenge with me for the stamp? Please invite me: karinag
I did do the normal challenge and beat AAA, so Im not sure I can do the Abigail one for the team for the stamp?
Confused about the mix up.. 

Could anyone explain to me how to get the stamp? I already did the "normal" AAA challenge today and compelted it

Looks like they messed up and gave Abi's team challenge prize to people who completed AAAs score.

Noooooooooooooooo. Of all the days I did AAA's challenge I missed out on the stamp... LKAJS:DKJSALDJA CURSE YOU NEOPETS!  :sick02:

I'm so sad about the stamp mix up. I reallly want the stamp but no one is selling. Even for extortionist prices

I checked the Trading Post and people are actually selling the stamp for 1m+ NPs  :mellow:

I did Abigail today and got the stamp but my sister did AAA because she loves faerie items and wanted the dress.

Anyone want to do the team challenge with me for the stamp? Please invite me: karinag

I did do the normal challenge and beat AAA, so Im not sure I can do the Abigail one for the team for the stamp?

Confused about the mix up.. 

Could anyone explain to me how to get the stamp? I already did the "normal" AAA challenge today and compelted it

I'll do the challenge with you! I'm having trouble with the invite, though. Maybe you could add me? That's if you're able to do the challenge, of course.

I'll do the challenge with you! I'm having trouble with the invite, though. Maybe you could add me? That's if you're able to do the challenge, of course.

Its also not working for me :(

And I cant select Abigail Team challenge.. I already played and sent the score for AAA daily challenge.. Im not sure how this works.. 

Cant I do a team challende for the other party if i played for AAA?

Ah,, I found this int he FAQ section:

I challenged Abigail in Friday's Daily Dare. Can I challenge AAA in the Team Challenge?

No, sorry. The challenger you choose for Friday's Daily Dare will be the same challenger for the Team Challenge.

:( Seriously.. I didnt know this Im really bummed out about the stamp now 

Edited by Karinag

i already completed today's challenge (AAA), but not as a part of a team. I didn't stop to notice it said team challenge, and I am kicking myself now!
Can someone tell me though, am I able to join up with someone now to obtain the AAA team challenge reward even though I didn't initially select that option?  Found the answer in another forum topic

Its also not working for me :(

And I cant select Abigail Team challenge.. I already played and sent the score for AAA daily challenge.. Im not sure how this works.. 

Cant I do a team challende for the other party if i played for AAA?

Ah,, I found this int he FAQ section:

I challenged Abigail in Friday's Daily Dare. Can I challenge AAA in the Team Challenge?

No, sorry. The challenger you choose for Friday's Daily Dare will be the same challenger for the Team Challenge.

:( Seriously.. I didnt know this Im really bummed out about the stamp now 

Boo. :( Sorry about that. (Thanks for the Neofriend request though!)

I've selected Abigail as my challenger, but haven't done any more than that. Hopefully that's okay. If anyone wants to do the team challenge with me, please add me: belacqua64 . :)

What is the likelihood of TNT fixing the glitch?  I haven't completed the challenge yet, but I'm shooting for the gold trophy if I beat AAA's challenges. Obviously, that would be forfeited today if I chose Abigail for the stamp. This is so ridiculous. 

If someone needs a partner for Team Abigail, please send me a request. I really do want to get the stamp @.@ I've already forfeited the gold trophy, so I have no problems going for Abigail's score today XD I can't accept until I get off of work since there is a filter in place on work computers that doesn't allow anything "game"-related to be done on the computers.

If someone needs a partner for Team Abigail, please send me a request. I really do want to get the stamp @.@ I've already forfeited the gold trophy, so I have no problems going for Abigail's score today XD I can't accept until I get off of work since there is a filter in place on work computers that doesn't allow anything "game"-related to be done on the computers.

I'll be your partner if you haven't got one yet - just managed to get a request through!

I'm looking for someone to challenge Abby with me.  I could probably beat AAA, but I'm so busy with stuff right now I can't dedicate extra time today.  Neomail me at geoterza and send me a friend request.  I'll post an edit here after I've found a partner.

EDIT:  That didn't take long - I found someone  :rock:

EDIT EDIT:  We finished the challenge and got our prizes  :rock:

So my partner and I completed the Team Challenge against Abigail, and I was awarded the cocktail instead of the stamp!

Did this happen to anyone else????

So I looked on Jelly Neo, and they say the stamp was given to AAA team challengers.

Edited by spookydana

I'll accept as soon as I get home from work! Thank you <3

Apologies - I forgot to cancel my other requests and my challenge has been completed. However, it's probably best if you're trying to get the stamp. We completed Abigail's challenge, and were awarded the cocktail instead.

Other people seem to have completed Abigail's challenge and missed out on the stamp too. Is this the way it's supposed to be, or is there a TNT mixup going on somewhere?

Edited (again) to add: never mind, I've seen the note on Jellyneo about the prizes getting mixed up. >__<

Edited by belacqua64

I'm looking for a partner to complete AAA with. If you're interested please pm me on here or add me as a neofriend (stebenjos)!

I'll partner up with you for the AAA challenge!