I really need advice on what to do with a NC trade

Hey guys! Thanks for taking a second to help me out with my dilemma. I just morphed my Aisha into a baby and I have this custom in mind.

https://impress.openneo.net/outfits/1146436

I'm incredibly new to NC trading and I don't want to make a really bad decision. I have one person on the line saying that they will trade 3 not-so-rare and items (only 2/3 are even part of the custom) for Scaly Sea Monster Facepaint which is worth about 5-7 GBCs and I have another willing to do a 1 to 1 trade for Baby Summer Wings, which I've come to understand are more difficult to come by. Do I go with the wings or the three less expensive items, one of which is still a buyable?

It's really time sensitive so I would greatly appreciate the help!

I would go with the 1 to 1 trade.  It's a fair and equal trade, and I think that is an easier way to get more valuable items than trying to put something together out of a variety of small ones.  I don't know what the three items you were offered are, but I know I've seen some of the items in your customization on tradelists reasonably often.

Aw, thank you! I'm pretty far from my dream custom for her but it's definitely a start! I don't have a whole lot of things to trade so I'm glad at least I had that. I'm still searching for some items that are easier to come by but I'm bombarded on the NC Mall board on Neo and can never seem to get enough views without being pushed to the bottom quickly. 

Cute things I'm hoping for: Valentine Baby Dummy, Baby Sequined Peach Dress, Baby Spring Wig, Trapped in a Jar, and/or Swinging on a Cloud.

I have one or two really good items left for trade such as the Healing Springs Foreground, but I'm thinking I may want to save that for my Dimensional Peo when I finally get her.

http://impress.openneo.net/user/25465-eternallypeachy/closet

Have you tried using Dress to Impress to find trades?

Each items lists who has marked that item as being something they have up for trade or something they want. You could look up each item you want and go to the pages of everyone that lists it for trade and see if you have anything they're interested in, and you can go from there, searching values and such.

Yes, I have. I've tried contacting a few people and none seem to respond so I kind of gave up on that front. I suppose I could try again with different people, but most seem to have the items I have UFT :(

One good way to get a lot of specific items is to check the NC Mall board when GBCs are on sale for 100NC.  A lot more people are online trading, so it is easier to get the items you want.  I got four items on Black Friday, which was most of my wishlist at the time.  There might be one around the 25th of this month.  People usually start talking about them and planning trades a few days in advance.