Welcome to The Daily Neopets Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Day 4 - Ready To Roll (Double Dare!)

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

Mouseykins

Mouseykins

Procrastinating Super Mom!

• Customization Team
  • 4,562 posts
  • Interests:Naps and more naps. Drawing, Graphic and web design. Hiding indoors avoiding the real world. Tamora Pierce novels!
  • Neopets Username: scooby_shaggy2004
  • IRC Alias: Mouseykins, Dawn
  • IRC Moderator

Phew finally was able to get AAA's score! Didn't even take that long. I watched a video on youtube and it helped tremendously. One more game to cross off my list! I love the background from AAA for this game. :)

faerieland_b_zpsxaeibjav.png

DawnsJournalSignature.pngWinter%20Signature%20Small.pngWishlistButton.png

ewinreppo

ewinreppo

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Neopets Username: ewinrepp7
  • None
I decided to go with team heros

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.
This post is for the old Daily Dare Challenge. Please find the new Games Master Challenge post here.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users