Secret Laboratory Map help?

lovebright4

Hi whoevers reading this!​ Anyway, something rather weird has happened to me lately. So you see here, I used to barely go on Neopets. However, as of late I've been playing rather often. I decided to check my Safety Deposit Box. I had mostly useless stuff there, but there was also Secret Laboratory map piece #1. I've been wondering what I should do since! I only have 54,000 neopoints and 1 piece of the map? Should I just sell it or save it and try to get all of the pieces? Thanks!

it's personal preference. If you aren't worried about being able to zap your pets, since you don't play all that often, it would be wise to sell the piece and get the neopoints to save for a different goal. If you want the whole map to zap your pets, you could always save up to buy the other pieces. I've gotten some map pieces through random events, although this would take alot of time and luck and patience. You have options :) Depends really how quickly you want to complete the map and if it's really worth it to you

I'd save it and see if you can pick up some other pieces from random events.  It is unlikely that you'll get all the pieces that way, but if you can get a few it'll be cheaper when you want to get the last few pieces.  If you want to make more neopoints, get a few cheap weapons and play the battledome every day to get items to sell.

I think it depends on what your goals are. If getting the map is a huge goal for you, then I would probably save it as it's supposedly cheaper to get the map piece by piece rather than buying the whole set. Also, the lab can be annoying because you can zap a pet for literally a month and maybe get one color change, or transform your grey Jetsam into a red buzz  :sad01_anim: . I also like to spend money on wearables so it would be a definite sell for me. I got my map back when it was around 450k for the whole set. It stinks how expensive it is now  :sick02: