Happy Lutari Day!

hrtbrk

The outfit seems a bit weird, maybe it'd look good on a Shadow Lutari? Not sure.

LOVE the paint brushes though! So Cute!!

I agree about the helmet. The actual clothing looks great, but something about the helmet really does seem off. And the sword looks a bit awkward in that position, it would probably look better if it were pointed upwards.

As for the colours, I'm actually quite impressed with the Gold one! I've never cared for Gold pets, but this one makes a great base colour.

The cloud is really pretty! I'm not overly excited about the gold, or the clothing. I recently paid a mini fortune for a Lutari MP, and wish I had waited for Lutari day :( But still excited that there's a cute colour and cloud PBs aren't all that expensive, so yay!

Obligatory

tumblr_mr4vzaOTIX1rdos3uo1_r1_250.gif

I'll see myself out now.  (:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I LOVE the cloud Lutari! Nice job TNT. The gold one, meh. Never my cup of tea.

I really like most of the outfit. Something about the helm bothers me. Also, the lutari isn't gripping the sword right. No, not positionwise, I mean it looks like the sword grip is clipping through the hand. :/

The cloud reminds me too much of the blue.  I do like the gold however.  The whole outfit is a little weird though.  I don't like the helmet.  I think that is what is off about it. 

I have never been a fan of gold pets myself, though I'm learning that flat color pets (Basic, shadow, white, pink) are easier to customize than patterned pets sometimes (rainbow, electric).

They look sooooo cool in Desert and Disco but I'm trying to save my monies.

So I created my first Lutari this week!!!! :rock:  I got him on my side; I bought a cloud pb to paint him but I guess the color is not activated yet  :mellow:

I actually LOVE this kind of gold. :wub_anim:  :wub_anim:  :wub_anim:  Not this blinking, glistening, a bit tacky shade, but this deep goldish, this one being a bit matte, but I like it goes into yellow without being actual yellow. Even if treated as yellow, it looks much better than the typical yellow lutari.
Now I can regret zapping my lutari into xwee... though I don't want a lutari on my main :S especially because it's un-removable grrr... but the gold one <3

the cloud is meh, but clouds except for gnorbu are not very spectacular. they are "cloudy sky" not "clouds". :tired:

I like the wearables, though :rolleyes_anim:

but why is he holding the sword UPSIDE DOWN? WHYYY???

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.