Three New Weapons In One Day!

hrtbrk

The Battledome is seeing some love with three new weapons being added to the arsenal, including one you can win from today's Daily Dare competition.

Wonderous Weaponry

shw_shuriken.gifshw_shuko.gif

Shuriken | Shuko

Daily Dare

bd_ddy18_volleyballfire.gif

Volleyball On Fire

Some information is missing or unofficial. Please contact us if you have any new details about these weapons.

update: So the Volleyball on Fire that I thought was defending me by blocking actually disappeared.   Don't know if it's a glitch or there was a chance of the volleyball breaking or maybe I missed a message or something, but I no longer have my shiny new (though flaming) volleyball in the battledome  :sad01_anim:.

previous post: It looks like the Volleyball also does defense!

"The Volleyball on Fire sails through the air, drying up Giant Spectral Mutant Walein's water attack as it falls!" and blocked 3 water icons.

update: So the Volleyball on Fire that I thought was defending me by blocking actually disappeared.   Don't know if it's a glitch or there was a chance of the volleyball breaking or maybe I missed a message or something, but I no longer have my shiny new (though flaming) volleyball in the battledome  :sad01_anim:.

previous post: It looks like the Volleyball also does defense!

"The Volleyball on Fire sails through the air, drying up Giant Spectral Mutant Walein's water attack as it falls!" and blocked 3 water icons.

From testing it seems like it breaks after it blocks water. I'm still not 100% sure on it but have only tested two. Waiting for opinions of other bp staffers :)