Day 11 - Stowaway Sting [Double Dare]

hrtbrk

Day 11

I freaking hate this game so i went with Abigail !!

Abi  : 100

Me : 443 

I tried finishing level 3 several times but i always end up jumping in the water ... i dont have the patience for this game ...

I've never been very good at this game either, but I managed to get Abby's score on the second try.  I found that if I move the keyboard to an angle so that the arrow keys actually line up spatially that it makes a big difference.  Otherwise I end up hitting the wrong arrow keys.

My highscore used to be 495, so I thought I was going to have a hard time but it took me only 3 tries! I don't know if I can call this a "strategy", but what I did was: 

- Not rush on level 1, so I could get all the neopoint bags (like it says in the guide)

- Not actually finish level 3! I stepped on as many crates as I could, but since in this level you undo the blue tile if you step twice, I didn't bother too much with completing it. I mostly just chased around for neopoint bags and diamonds.

I suppose there was some luck involved too, but I guess this method is worth a try if you're having trouble.

Edit: sorry guys, I think I meant level 4.

As mentioned on our Daily Dare guide, if the keyboard layout is giving you troubles, you can change it to one that matches the regular Up, Down, Left, Right instead of the default inverted keys when you start the game. It is MUCH easier after that imo.

The levels stay the same and we have a preview of every single one on our game guide.  Make sure to get all 4 bags on the 1st level, all 5 on the second before ending the level and so on.

You can get AAAs score easily once you get the hang of the first 3 levels.