Day 14 - Darigan Dodgeball

hrtbrk

In our guide it says to multiply your time by 100 to get your score, so that means you need at least 17.5 seconds to beat AAA and over 4 seconds to beat Abigail..

This game is incredibly annoying and dumb. While trying to get the score I've already accidentally sent my 3 scores and now I'm not sure if my challenge will complete if/when I get AAA's score today. Super frustrating! :grrr:

Day 14

My HS is 3,261 which i have no recollection of .. maybe i was high on caffeine or smthg !!

Anyway they kept ganging up on me and i ended up challenging Abi cuz what if i challenged AAA and the score glitched ? i'll never get it again ..

that book is great .. i'll buy the fence later

Abi : 400

Me : 668

overall

... 11 AAA ... 3 Abi ...

FYI, if you already accidentally sent in the score 3 times (like me) and you haven't challenged anyone yet, because you want to know if you can make AAA's score first (like me) and you then get the score and challenge him (like me), that won't work. :sad01_anim:

I guess in this case, you need to challenge AAA before you start the game, not after you get the score.

(At least I hope it'll eventually work, but for now I need to keep trying to get the score again... :ohno: )

FYI, if you already accidentally sent in the score 3 times (like me) and you haven't challenged anyone yet, because you want to know if you can make AAA's score first (like me) and you then get the score and challenge him (like me), that won't work. :sad01_anim:

I guess in this case, you need to challenge AAA before you start the game, not after you get the score.

(At least I hope it'll eventually work, but for now I need to keep trying to get the score again... :ohno: )

I hope that works. Because I already send the score 2 time (by accident). After that I challenged AAA just in case... I still have 1 score, but... who knows... I could lose it...I got so close like 2 hours ago... I got 1.704... Now the most I can get is like 1.200 or so...

I hope that works. Because I already send the score 2 time (by accident). After that I challenged AAA just in case... I still have 1 score, but... who knows... I could lose it...I got so close like 2 hours ago... I got 1.704... Now the most I can get is like 1.200 or so...

It should work (according to the Neoboards). It also gives a different error message when sending your score. Before challenging AAA I got "you've already sent your score 3 times", now I'm getting "you don't have any outstanding challenges".

I know the feeling... XD

This is pitiful.  :c

So far I've not had near as much trouble from any other game, even Ready to Roll or Chariot Chase.

Been playing for hoursss and haven't even touched the challenger score.  How can it even be physically possible to play for hours when the game lasts mere seconds?  Ughhh.

/keeps trucking on

That one took a while! My highest score before this was 1425, which was the highest I got until I finally got 1766. Just keep trying- I thought this day was going to be as long as Dubloon Disaster Day. Phew still got my record in tact.

I finally managed to get AAA's score again (and yes, sending it in worked :)). The "strategy" (quotation marks necessary because so much of it depends on luck) that helped me get the score again, was to always try to move to the place where the least amount of balls were headed. It helps if you know which way they usually move (they all have their own kind of trajectory, but since they always start in different formations, it's pretty much impossible to keep track of).

Took me a while as well today but got my AAA score again. I do know that having a slow but none lagging pc helps a lot.

I got up to 17.4 seconds and it sent my score by accident. I hate how this game makes it to where you involuntarily send scores because you're still holding down the mouse. That's so ridiculous. I sent a score of 6. Literally six because of the mouse malfunction...... 

I love this game for quick NP. I hate this game when I'm trying to reach a score. My best thus far today is 17.1 seconds. .4 seconds away from AAA's score. :( Back to it.

Edit: Really, really frustrated with the amount of times that I've died by hitting the border. Even if you just brush up against it. ugh.\

Edit2: After a dozen times of getting within .5 seconds of the score (and who knows how many other games), I got lucky. I have no clue how those high scores are possible.

Took me a while as well today but got my AAA score again. I do know that having a slow but none lagging pc helps a lot.

This is how I got my current high score of 2636. That happened literally about ten years ago when the game first came out and I was still playing on dial-up internet. I've never come close to it again, but I'm off to try for AAA. Fingers crossed...

My high score is 1667 going into it.... o_O I remember working really hard for that too! Was there a recent challenge that involved this game? I don't know why else I would try so hard.

Did you have an older, slower computer by any chance? >.>