Day 15 - Chia Bomber (Double Dare)

hrtbrk

Day 15 

i followed the safe strategy and on my 3rd try i managed to beat my old HS of 661 by 3 points haha .. not particularly thrilled with the prizes but this is the first double dare i complete this year ... and i dont think i'll ever get the avatar score ... they're so much faster than me ...

AAA : 600

Me : 664

820! A new high score! :D

Followed the safe strategy too for the most part. Only when there were no more than 2 left I started moving around a bit.

Don't forget: Typing "geoffrey" at any point in the game will give you an extra life.

I haven't played this game in forever!

I bet AAA's score...I can tell you how!

When the game starts, in the bottom left hand corner, place 5 of your bombs around you, 3 on top, one on the right side, etc. Stay in your little area and shoot, shoot, shoot!! The bombs will protect you, I promise!

Place the bombs RIGHT when the game starts. This has helped me. Good luck!

The strategy that I used is similar to what TDN has except I only have to fire in one direction and it works pretty well.

I put myself in a corner and am blocked upward by a rock, a bomb is behind me and a bomb is in the next open section by me. I just hold space button and hit any one that comes down. Just replenish any bombs that get blown up.

Once you get the hang of it you can try to shoot any incoming Chia's so you can keep your bombs up and lasting longer.

Just make sure with the multiple hit Chia's you press the space bar several times fast and not just holding it, it delays the shot with those ones.

Here's a link to what it looks like http://imgur.com/5GmlpMI

@ tk421 beth:  I tried your method and it worked great for the first level, which was enough to get me Abby's score.  I haven't been able to get the second level yet, but I added it to my favorites list so I can work on it and maybe get a trophy someday now that I have a little strategy.

I put myself in a corner and am blocked upward by a rock, a bomb is behind me and a bomb is in the next open section by me. I just hold space button and hit any one that comes down. Just replenish any bombs that get blown up.

but what about the later levels when they start shooting at you like crazy ?

@ tk421 beth:  I tried your method and it worked great for the first level, which was enough to get me Abby's score.  I haven't been able to get the second level yet, but I added it to my favorites list so I can work on it and maybe get a trophy someday now that I have a little strategy.

I'm so glad it worked for you. You have to be quick! I do shoot, while constructing my "Fortress of Bombs" ^_^

but what about the later levels when they start shooting at you like crazy ?

I made it through to level 5-6 with this strategy. I moved around a bit like I said when you get use to it, but never from around that area.

I mean I got AAA's score with it :)

I'm with pretty much everyone else-- after Darigan Dodgeball yesterday, I don't have the patience to go after AAA again. Anyway, I couldn't care less about the prizes today, and since I'm already only going to get a silver trophy, I just went for Abi. 

I agree with Wildbreeze, a lot of the games this year are the most rage-inducing games on the site!!!

This wasn't too hard of a challenge for me. I just stayed in the bottom left corner, dropped 4 mines around me to make a barrier of sorts, then I would replace one if it got blown up. The level with the red chias is where I kept dying. Also I don't play this game much either.

Annndddd the prizes were just so-so. My highest pet is only lv. 39 so I just spam Scarab Rings still anyways.

I just really want a gold trophy!