Hi Everyone :)

Hi everyone! I'm new to the forum so just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Cassie and I've been playing Neopets since the site opened. Unfortunately my older account got hacked and taken from me so my current account is only 7.5 years old. I've taken a ton of breaks during the years but always come back to it. Right now I'm really focusing on Avatar collecting and trying to collect as many trophies as I can. I don't know if a ton has changed since I last played or if I'm just older but everything seems so different now! Basically Neo is where I go to unwind and accomplish goals that take much longer to accomplish in real life, like can I please trade my real bank account for my Neo bank account?  :P  Hope to get to know you guys better!

Welcome Cassie. I wish neopoints and monopoly $ were real too. Lots of users are getting into their old accounts, if yours is still around and you can prove your ownership it may be worth a try. Feel tree to NM me if I could help  with your avatar collecting, I have a few pet and petpet avatars.

Hey welcome!! I've recently gotten into avatar collecting, but it's so hard because I like to spend money customizing. good luck trying to get them though!!!

I had an account from way before my current one which is at 12 years, but I never activated it because I did not understand how to do it as a child, so I'm sure it's gone  :sad02:

Coming back and forth is something a lot of people do, but it's so nice that your pets are right where you left them isn't it?

Everyone here is really nice by the way!! and very helpful  :laughingsmiley:

Hi Cassie! Welcome to TDN-this is a real friendly group and they give lots of advice.  :rambo: I like players that had been on as kids and left for a while and then come back a little older bc they give a different way at looking at things and give me hope that playing these games is a good way to unwind and relax no matter who you are or how old you can be. :rolleyes_anim: I am trying to collect avatars too, some seem to be just dumb luck for me. Like the other day, I was heading towards Healing Springs and I realized there was Poogle Racing. Didn't know anything about it but a race was starting, quick went and made the maximum bet of 300np on Poogle #3, fed it a jelly, and then cheered it on while it raced. Imagine my surprise when that Poogle won, I got 1500 np and a Winner Avatar! :rock: Anyway, ppl here are always willing to help nOObs like me who ask a ton of silly things but I think it won't be long before you'll be giving us advice on these games & cool avvies. Happy Gaming, Cassie. :laughingsmiley:

Hi Cassie! Welcome to the forums--I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here :) 

I recently came back to Neo from a two-year break, and I'm also collecting avatars. just4dailies is right, TDN's avatar lending program is really useful! I've used it several times already, and it's helped me get a few avatars that are hard/impractical to get on your own. The game guides are also great if you're going for those trophies!