Fire Techo Morphing Potion?

circlette

Hey, so I got this potion during a random event and am interested in selling it.

Thing is, I have no idea what a reasonable asking price is! I can't find it in user shops, there's only one of them on the Trading Post (asking for neomailed offers), and there's one in the Auction House for 750,000. According to Jellyneo's database it was ~175,000 on the Trading Post, but I don't know how accurate that is. 

Can anyone give me some advice?

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.) because of a violation of the forum rules.

There is already a topic for help with item prices. Please post all requests for item pricing there.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact .Brianna. if you have any questions regarding this action.

Ugh I haaaate when no one on the TP puts prices for their items so you can't figure out what the value is! The main thing you should probably take into consideration is that morphing potions tend to go for less than paint brushes because they're species-specific. So check what a Fire, Fire, Your Pants On Fire Paint Brush goes for, and your mp should go for less than that. Another option is to be like that other person on the TP and put it up and just see what people offer you, if anything. Maybe in your "wish list" thing on the trade, you can indicate that you're willing to negotiate if people send you a nm. 

lol yes it's very annoying! But that's a good point about the paintbrush vs the potion, I hadn't considered that.

Welp, I guess I'll chuck it up on the TP and see what happens. xD Thanks!