Neopets music

khaotekk

Sorry if I posted this in the wrong area, I tried to search and see if someone had already posted about Neopets music and I couldn't find anything so I made this one.

Does anybody else like some of the music Neopets has for their games? I was wondering if maybe I was just weird if anyone else feels the same way. 
For some odd reason, I really enjoy the music for Sutek's tomb! It's very relaxing to me.

I would love to hear everyone's favorites :) 

I agree with you khaotekk, I find Sutek's Tomb's background game music soothing.  :rolleyes_anim: I do have an additional Neopet music-related question though, has anyone gone to a concert in Tyrannia lately? The bands never load for me anymore, is it my computer or JumpStart? I miss listening to the punk rock group or the symphony. Sometimes my Neopet will say, "See any good concerts lately?" and I would take them but there isn't any music playing. :sad02: They still get a prize but I miss hearing the concerts. :sad01_anim:

There's this topic here: http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/25915-game-soundtracks/?hl=soundtrack#entry468397

but it's quite old. ^_^

I like quite a lot of the music, but I'm another that prefers their own music whilst playing. 

Edit: This topic contains a video of the full version of the soundtrack to 'Qasalan Caper'

http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/45176-hey-does-this-sound-familiar-heehee/?hl=familiar

you make a good point just4dailies, there are some games I HAVE to turn off the music, such as Carnival of Terror or Goparokko, but Faerie Bubbles, Jubble Bubble, and Sutek's Tomb music don't annoy me. But sometimes it could be distracting! Happy Gaming everyone! :rock:  

I'm the opposite to midnight_spell, I love the Goparokko music, it reminds me of some 90s song, wish I could remember which one, all I can remember is the hook, none of the actual singing, lol. I also really like the music for Lost City Lanes, that's mellow and non-intrusive. Word Pyramid is another fave, reminds me of Tomb Raider!

I keep the volume off on my computer.  That stupid kiko pop music is extremely annoying.  lol.  So actually, I don't even know what some of the music sounds like.  I play at work sometimes so I can't have the music on, and at home, people are watching TV and other things, so again, the music would be a distraction. 

Guest misarella

I agree with rntracy1. That Kiko pop music is very annoying and loud. Neopets has a wide of range of volume, and when I open new Neopet tabs or games, there is a burst of sound which scares the crap out of me.  :mellow:

I just perpetually leave my headphones plugged in so if i feel like listening to music I can just put them on. And with daily dare, sometimes the music and sound effects would trigger my gamer rage when I had to hear the noises repeatedly (Dubloon Disaster, Darigan Dodgeball, Ice Cream Factory) ugh the noise was infuriating after 2 hours of gameplay  :headphone:

I agree with everyone that the Kiko Pop music is annoying and for some reason seems to play really loud!

I will agree with everyone that Kiko Pop is definitely Not my favorite music! I also will generally listen to my own music when playing, except for Sutek's tomb! I also don't mind Faerie bubbles though. 

I'm sorry that you are having troubles with concerts midnight_spell :( The concerts don't load for me either

I like a lot of the game music, however I tend to find it distracting when I'm actually playing, so I will listen on the main page for a few beats and then mute the sound before I go play the game. The one exception to this is Time Tunnel. I find the music ethereal and like fantasy music. It is really soothing to me and helps me concentrate better on the game.

On a similar note, I also really like the music in Ghoul Catchers, though I still just listen on the main page and turn off the sound when I'm playing.