after 10 years..I'm back

rossella

Hi all,

I think Neopets blocked my accounts some years ago because of unknown reasons.

I don't know why but I've decided to create a new account. elmino77 what should I do to a quick start?

I missed all my painted neopets!!

Hi all,

I think Neopets blocked my accounts some years ago because of unknown reasons.

I don't know why but I've decided to create a new account. elmino77 what should I do to a quick start?

I missed all my painted neopets!!

They may have purged your accounts if it has been that long.  Also, while you were away, neopets was taken over by jumpstart and transitioned to a new server almost 2 years ago now, and they still haven't gotten all of the bugs out.  Your account may not have survived the transition.  Anyway, there is a new daily game called Trudy's surprise.  It is played like a slot machine but gives you increasing amounts of NPs each day until you hit 100,000 nps, then it goes back to 2,000 and starts again.  The catch is, you cannot miss a day or it starts at 2,000 again.  You MUST remember to spin it each day in order to get it to the 100,000 at day 28 I believe it is.  However, until you get there, you get higher and higher amounts until you reach 19,000/21,000.  You will get those amounts for a few days (depending upon how many matches you get).  Also, make sure to do your dailies, play games you are good at, stocks are good but take time, food club, ghoul catchers is a new game, you can read the guide. 

Oh, definitely go to the daily dare guide and play some of the games before it ends.  They are giving out quite a few wearables and battledome equipment.  Plus, as long as you play one game you will get a trophy for your lookup.  http://www.neopets.com/games/dd/index.phtml

Welcome back.  There are many different ways to make NPs.  Also, you can buy faerie quest fortune cookies for neocash.  These give you a better chance of getting a fountain faerie quest.  A fountain faerie quest gives you the chance to visit the rainbow pool and paint your pet ALMOST any color you wish.  Make sure you play qasalan expellibox every day.  It DOES give you neocash every once in a while.  I have gotten it quite a few times and buy my fortune cookies with that.  Good luck.  Maybe others here have other ideas.

10 years, wow. Now THAT'S a hiatus! ;) Sorry to hear your accounts were iced during that time. :( If you remember details about your account(s) it can't hurt to send in a ticket to TNT, find out if they are recoverable. But, that process could take a long time. Just a heads up if you try to get an account recovered.

The Battledome has changed a lot in the last 10 years as well. A lot of the older weapons are near worthless now for battle. But there are cheaper and STRONGER weapons available now. When you last played, the Lost Desert Dagger was probably still around 40k. There's one on the shop wiz for 99np. BIG changes right? XD

Anyway, here is a guide for some different equipment sets. Think of them as guidelines. They don't cover all the good weapons, but a good sampling of them in different price ranges and battle tiers.

http://battlepedia.thedailyneopets.com/index.php/articles/viewarticle/basic-weapon-sets/

As for the changes in the battledome. Faerie Abilities were completely redone to a level-based system about 2ish years ago I think. Now you need to buy weak bottled faeries to give each pet blessings of that icon type. When you have enough blessings and your pet is at or beyond a level tier. You may select one from 3 abilities for that level tier. level 500 is the top tier. Here is TDN's info on the faerie abilities.

http://battlepedia.thedailyneopets.com/index.php/articles/viewarticle/new-faerie-abilities/

The abilities that have gray around their picture are TDN's recommended choices.

There are new difficulty levels for the opponents in the Dome, 3 faces. Green is Average, Orange is Medium, Red is Mighty, and obviously the hardest. But we have info on all the opponents. You can even use the drop-down menu to see old war opponents that are not available to battle anymore! :)

http://battlepedia.thedailyneopets.com/index.php/oneplayer/index/

Oh yeah, withdrawing from a battle now counts as a loss, and when you get done with a battle, Win, Lose or Draw. You won't be automatically healed.

The biggest changes to the dome, aside from new animations and new backgrounds for each arena. Is the best and the last thing I saved..... PRIZES! YES! Honest to goodness PRIZES! The dome will give you up to 1600np a day, broken up into smaller chunks during your battles. And you can earn a total of 15 ITEMS from the Dome EVERY DAY!

Item range from dubloons, to codestones (red and regular), NERKMIDS EVEN! Books, stamps, foods, spooky foods, etc. etc.

Different arenas and different opponents can shell out different types of items. Sometimes specific to that specific opponent.

We also have roughly bi-weekly skrimishes in the battledome. A remnant of the Obelisk War from a couple years back. the guide is here if you'd like to participate.

http://thedailyneopets.com/obelisk-war/skirmishes

Each faction comes with an avatar and site-theme if you're on the winning faction.

You can discuss the Obelisk War and skirmishes here.
http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/forum/119-obelisk-war/

Welcome back! Faerieland fell at some point. That was odd to me when I first came back. TDN has tons of helpful guides for games, plots etc. that can help you get back on track. Check out the Oblisk War guide. If you battle each opponent in a skirmish & your faction wins you could get a helpful boon (and a shiny avatar). I could be wrong but I think you can even still complete the Altador plot if you'd like. Hope you enjoy being back!

I could be wrong but I think you can even still complete the Altador plot if you'd like. Hope you enjoy being back!

You're not wrong. The Altador plot is still available for anyone that hasn't completed it yet. Lots of games have had a remake as well, and a lot of new ones have been added.

Hi, welcome back ? I came back after about 2 years, so not as much had changed. I did notice a different look with the games and some areas of the site, for example the world map. Now there has been a lot of changes, I think even before Jumpstart took over, but that has of course led to even more changes.

One big change that happened before is the addition of a new pet, as you may have noticed, that is the Vandagyre. Not sure if the Lutari was around, they came around ten years ago (as of this April).

It's cool the Altador Plot is always available to play, the only plot where that is the case. It's my favorite land and I also lost my old accounts, so I was glad to be able to complete the plot and get the trophy again.