Darigan Dodgeball Glitching

paintedxpassion

I was trying to play to get the Better Than You score and it's been glitching for me all week. Has this happened to anyone else or does anyone know why this is happening? I uploaded a video to youtube (and my screencast program makes it rather slow but you can see the issue with the game ending out of nowhere):

I sent a ticket last week but of course nothing has been resolved. :( So frustrating.

If you're running the game slow on purpose (like many people did during daily dare) try letting it go a little faster. The lag might make the game think that you let go of your mouse which automatically ends the game. Others slowed down their computers too and some people got the same problem.

Personally I didn't slow down my computer, I just switched to an older machine that's far slower then my iMac and I had no lag, so be careful if you're slowing down your computer or as mentioned above it will lag and you will die. :)