Welcome to The Daily Neopets Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Changes to Avatar Pet Lending!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Mouseykins

Mouseykins

Procrastinating Super Mom!

• Customization Team
  • 4,545 posts
  • Interests:Naps and more naps. Drawing, Graphic and web design. Hiding indoors avoiding the real world. Tamora Pierce novels!
  • Neopets Username: scooby_shaggy2004
  • IRC Alias: Mouseykins, Dawn
  • IRC Moderator

Due to some recent unforeseen circumstances and changes in our staff, you may have noticed your Pet Requests have been going unanswered or are a couple months after you've sent in your requests. I would like to offer you our sincere apologies for any inconveniences this has caused. To help overcome these obstacles we've assigned a new leader for our Pet Lends. For now and the foreseeable future pet lends will be handled monthly by Deboratibi and occasionally myself.

Currently we are still unable to offer the Grey + Huggy chain as we are still waiting on the pesky little Huggy to age. Stay tuned for updates on this chain.

Earlier this evening Deboratibi has sent out neomails to those who sent in tickets, please respond as soon as you can so she can get the chains lined up and set for June. Chains will not be running this month due to the large amount of people that need to be notified and we are starting late this month. By running them next month it gives us more wiggle room in case there is a delay with the chain.

We thank you for your patience and understanding.

Sincerely,

Dawn

ALP Pet Team

faerieland_b_zpsxaeibjav.png

DawnsJournalSignature.pngWinter%20Signature%20Small.pngWishlistButton.png

delshnya

delshnya

The Daily Neopets Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 367 posts
  • Neopets Username: delshnya
  • None

I were wondering about that. Thank you for letting us know, much appreciated.

Jeanie

Jeanie

Cool Person

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts
  • Neopets Username: jeancgirl
  • None
And it only took about a whole month to let us know. The pet chain on the avatar chat are so much simpler and easier to use.

71147_zdap.gif

ri.png

just4dailies

just4dailies

The Daily Neopets Zealot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 230 posts
I hope things are able to go smoothly in June. The ALP is such a help!
147731_def.gif

Mouseykins

Mouseykins

Procrastinating Super Mom!

• Customization Team
  • 4,545 posts
  • Interests:Naps and more naps. Drawing, Graphic and web design. Hiding indoors avoiding the real world. Tamora Pierce novels!
  • Neopets Username: scooby_shaggy2004
  • IRC Alias: Mouseykins, Dawn
  • IRC Moderator

I'm sorry I couldn't get to this sooner. April was a really bad and busy month for me. May has also been really busy so far! Thank you all for your understanding! :)

faerieland_b_zpsxaeibjav.png

DawnsJournalSignature.pngWinter%20Signature%20Small.pngWishlistButton.png

serein

serein

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Neopets Username: serein

It didn't take me more than a couple weeks. Thanks for the update!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users