Changes to Avatar Pet Lending!

Due to some recent unforeseen circumstances and changes in our staff, you may have noticed your Pet Requests have been going unanswered or are a couple months after you've sent in your requests. I would like to offer you our sincere apologies for any inconveniences this has caused. To help overcome these obstacles we've assigned a new leader for our Pet Lends. For now and the foreseeable future pet lends will be handled monthly by Deboratibi and occasionally myself.

Currently we are still unable to offer the Grey + Huggy chain as we are still waiting on the pesky little Huggy to age. Stay tuned for updates on this chain.

Earlier this evening Deboratibi has sent out neomails to those who sent in tickets, please respond as soon as you can so she can get the chains lined up and set for June. Chains will not be running this month due to the large amount of people that need to be notified and we are starting late this month. By running them next month it gives us more wiggle room in case there is a delay with the chain.

We thank you for your patience and understanding.

Sincerely,

Dawn

ALP Pet Team

I'm sorry I couldn't get to this sooner. April was a really bad and busy month for me. May has also been really busy so far! Thank you all for your understanding! :)