Vote for Obelisk War! Round 82!

lianakos

Which faction are you joining for the 82nd round?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Which faction are you joining for the 82nd round?

• Seekers
    • Awakened
    • Thieves Guild

Congratulations on being on time ;)

I don't need any of these avvies so want to go for Thieves for the Cheaper by the Dozen boon :D

...Although actually I think I'll wait a bit and go with the faction that most people need for avatars :shiftyeyes_anim:

Not enough people chosen yet! lol. I'll wait a few days and go with the majority. I'm hoping for Thieves too, for the same reason as Always, gotta love those 10np shares ;D

I haven't gotten any of the avatars so I'm completely impartial, but I saw some guy on the Neoboards and he said he's on a streak of 5 for selecting the correct faction. And he selected Seekers... so I think I'm gonna go Seekers :shiftyeyes_anim:

I am so upset I missed the Brute last week, that is the last avie I need from this! Yahhhh!

I will make my decision tomorrow. I'll go with the higher vote, to help out :)

I tend to pick Seekers bc of the Book Smarts boon. In a week, I can boost my pets' Intelligence a 100+ points bc every book read is 2-4 points instead of just 1pt. My account on NP is a little over 2 years old and all my pets (not the Blumaroo, he is on loan so I could get the avvie from my sister and then I'll get my Orange Grundo back  :rambo: ) have their Intelligence in the 600 range, which has the bar level green and near filled in BD. So I always hope that if I manage to fill the Intelligence bar up, my pet will be a smarter BDer?  :shiftyeyes_anim:  It could happen.  :rolleyes_anim: Anyway, Happy Gaming everybody and AC is around the corner!  :rock:

I just wish I could REMEMBER to save books for the Seekers boon, NEVER managed it so far. :rolleyes_anim:

I finally got all the avatars, so I'm also gonna go with Seekers just for the boons.

I joined the Seekers as well, since everyone was joining them. I want to help out ^_^

Huh, well so much for that then, maybe we were the only people who picked Seekers. :laughingsmiley:

I haven't gotten any of the avatars so I'm completely impartial, but I saw some guy on the Neoboards and he said he's on a streak of 5 for selecting the correct faction. And he selected Seekers... so I think I'm gonna go Seekers :shiftyeyes_anim:

^ Dang it this guy betrayed me!!! Nooooooo

Haha,let's all blame him then!

It's all YOUR fault, anonymous Neoboards guy!

:laughingsmiley: