Happy Koi Day!

hrtbrk

Well, biscuit koi is a bit plain in my opinion, I don't see any dimensions except for the chocolate bits.
However, I find the stealthy awesome, I generally love stealthy for their dark-bluish body colour, and here the fin guards are actually very nice, they could be treated as jewellery on any other koi colour ^.^

Well, I think it's time for more pastel and Royal pets, though that's just mine opinion :)

Not a fan of the biscuit. The tail colour is, to my eyes, not even vaguely biscuity. The stealth is nice enough, I think it's well done. And I kind of like the outfit :D except for the silly little hat...

JS have really improved on their disastrous attempts of last year, I'm really impressed

The tail guards on Stealthy are funny but I love it! XD And is that a Raggedy Ann costume? JS is getting old school on us

I was waiting for someone to recognize Raggedy Ann as the inspiration for the outfit. I agree with everyone that the biscuit is kinda boring, maybe they should have made it more cookie-ish. Stealthy is one of my favorite colors so I love the stealthy Koi.

• 2 weeks later...

Eeeew... just seeing the Raggady Anne look... not a fan. O_O Maybe it's just that I don't like the "new" koi look. Or the hat. I think I just hate the hat.