What flavour jelly likes you best?

For a long time now I've felt the Giant Jelly's a bit mean to me, having checked in my SDB I see I'm not wrong. :laughingsmiley:

Whole Kiwi Jelly - 1

Strawberry Jelly - 2

Mint Jelly - 4

Raspberry Jelly - 5

Lime Jelly - 6

Dung Jelly - 7

Glowing Jelly - 7

Cornupepper Jelly - 9

Whole Blunella Jelly - 9

Whole Tigersquash Jelly - 9

Lemon Jelly - 10

Poisonous Jelly - 12

Pear Jelly - 14

Peanut Butter Jelly - 25

Smelly Jelly - 26

Lint Jelly - 31

Squished Jelly - 34

Those of you out there who also visit the jelly on the reg, how does it treat you? Is someone else getting all the nice flavours? I'd gladly send over some linty or squished ones to redress the balance. :laughingsmiley:

I'm intrigued to know if others get a preponderance of particular varieties too, or whether it really is just hating on me, lol.

Certainly seems that way to me! When I played Neo before there wasn't anywhere near the jelly variety that there is now, so it always disappoints me when the jelly gives me the manky flavours out of all those choices available. Makes me feel better if everyone else's getting loads of yukky ones too. :laughingsmiley:

Bizarre if it's coded to give more of those varieties, I mean...why?

Oh wait a minute, aren't the squishy, smelly, lint and PB'n'j ones the "artist's day off" ones? Can't be a coincidence that you get way more of just those ones, that's kind of sucky :mellow:

Also, I've NEVER got a blueberry jelly. Woah actually, looking on jellyneo, there's a load more that I didn't even know existed. :O

I discarded all of my Smelly, Dung, and Lint Jellies, trying to get the Rubbish avatar. No luck with that, but Peanut Butter and Squished are tied at 31. And, believe it or not, I do use the Poisonous Jelly on the rare occasion when my pet gets Blurred Vision from the Apple Bobbing daily or one of the wheels, and the Healing Springs isn't healing. Eating Poisonous Jelly will give him Neomonia instead, and Medicinal Soap is usually cheaper than the Extra Thick Goggles. I probably would have had more, but I think I used a bit with the April's Fools joke a few years ago - the one where they kept giving/adding fake pets to your account. I thought we'd get a prize or something for taking care of them!

I usually get Smelly Jelly, Lint Jelly, Squished Jelly, and Peanut Butter and Jelly Jelly. Though, recently, I've been getting a lot more Lemon and Pear, but it's mostly the first four. I feed them to my pets pretty quickly, so I don't have a lot stored up in my SDB or I'd count them up. :)

My SDB Jelly collection after about 3 years of hoarding is 

Carnapepper Jelly 1       

Strawberry Jelly 6           

Lime Jelly 1        

Lemon Jelly 7    

Pear Jelly 2         

Glowing Jelly 5 

Poisonous Jelly 9             

Cornupepper Jelly 2       

Dung Jelly 3       

Blueberry Jelly 1              

Mint Jelly 7        

Raspberry Jelly 4             

Whole Pinanna Jelly 4   

Whole Blunella Jelly 8    

Whole Kiwi Jelly 1

Whole Chokato Jelly 4   

Whole Purplum Jelly 4  

Whole Thornberry Jelly 3             

Whole Tigersquash Jelly 12

Queela Jelly 1

Cheese Jelly 1   

Frozen Jelly 2    

Robo Jelly 2

Stone Jelly 2      

Fire Jelly 1          

Fish Jelly 1          

Lint Jelly 18        

Smelly Jelly 12  

Peanut Butter Jelly 8     

Squished Jelly 27

Lime Trifle 1

Strawberry Trifle 3

Lemon Trifle 1

I used to get a whole lot of Glowing, Mint and Strawberry before my hiatus 5 years back, now it's mostly smelly and squished :( 

This kinda sucks cause now the Omelette is giving me more variety than before

Here's a list of all the whole jelly I got from the Giant Jelly in my sdb

Strawberry Jelly-24

Lime Jelly-26

Lemon Jelly-30

Pear Jelly-20

Glowing Jelly-46

Poisonous Jelly-34

Cornupepper Jelly-24

Dung Jelly-25

Mint Jelly-10

Raspberry Jelly-19

Whole Pinanna Jelly-4

Whole Blunella Jelly-18

Whole Kiwi Jelly-1

Whole Chokato Jelly-2

Whole Purplum Jelly-2

Whole Tigersquash Jelly-22

Queela Jelly-1

Robo Jelly-1

Fire Jelly-2

Lint Jelly-38

Smelly Jelly-20

Peanut Butter Jelly-48

Squished Jelly-45

Carnapepper Jelly-1

It's really interesting seeing what other people are getting. I've found I've been stopping bothering with the jelly for long stretches, I should go back to daily visits though because it's cool when you get one of the unusual varieties. I want to get a nuts and bolts one, just because. :laughingsmiley:

Just lately the omelette's been giving me some pretty tasty options, the feta and spinach on in particular, I'd very much enjoy eating that! Maybe it's trying to make up for all the lint and squish I'm getting from elsewhere... :shiftyeyes_anim: xD