Kreludor Support Thread - Altador Cup XI - 2016!

GO TEAM KRELUDOR!

This is my first year with Kreludor, and last year I was with Virtupets. So, you can say either I'm from Outer Space, or Space-y (take your pick)! Looking forward to hear from fellow new players, or from long time legends, whether this is your first AC, 11th AC, or anywhere in between! Let's keep the support going! Start practicing!

Oh, open to suggestions, but, until we get any, our theme song, up to 7 June, when the AC starts, is "Burn" by Ellie Goulding. Gotta have a theme song, right?

Hi everyone!

I'm happy to be part of the Kreludor team this year! ^_^

That theme song sounds great, Scoobert! :headphone:

Same here, marywoah! Thanks for posting! So, if anyone has personal goals, as that is what the AC, to me, is really about, like making All Star rank, or just playing one game a day - it doesn't matter what, please feel free to post them, too! We are hear to cheer you on!

I've already started playing :laughingsmiley:

I cannot STAND SS...it takes too long to play. I'll play it, of course...for our team!

I'd like to get a higher rank from last year, :rock:

This it it! Opening day! Time to get pumped up, button poundin', and score submittin'! Go Team Kreludor! To get you going, listen to today's them song, here. Sure, it's a bit old, overused, and cheesy, but still fitting. Get out there and represent for Team Special K! I'm keeping my "Eye" on you!

I made it to Rank 1 already, whew!!

June is going to be a long month... ^_^

And Scoobert...you are amazing! I'm listening to that song right now! Time to play some more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rock:

Woo-Hoo! That's what I'm talking about! Way to go Beth! Rank 1 on day 1! Off to a good start! I'm trying to get there, myself.

EDIT: 2 June 2016 - Second day of the AC. I can't double post, so having to edit this one. How is everyone doing? Did you make yesterday's goals? I did make it to Rank 1, but was unable to max out Youyu Ball. And, for some unknown reason, I cannot play Make Some Noise. The game loads and is playable, but the keys don't seem to register. I can pound away, like a madman, but I can never peg the meter, let alone to get it to go up.

To keep you going, today's theme song is by New Radicals. It has a good beat, but the title says it all. You can listen to it, here. So, for AC XI, what are you going to give?

Keep playing, keep submitting and don't let the repetitiveness get to you! Team Kreludor, you are outta this world!

Today was a crazy day at work, I had hearings in another location, so I could not play any games until now :(

Scoobert...I love this song! New Radicals...I remember it well!

Good luck to everyone!!!!

EDIT: 06/05/2016:

I hope everyone is doing well! I made it to level 3! WooHoo! I'm bushed!

I've already started playing :laughingsmiley:

I cannot STAND SS...it takes too long to play. I'll play it, of course...for our team!

I'd like to get a higher rank from last year, :rock:

That is my goal too, just to get higher than last year.  I am going to set my goal at a GOLD shield this year.  Whew!  But I would REALLY like to get All-Star.  IDK if I can do it.  Think about it, 826 games of yooyu ball.  That's it!  LOL.  But, I think I can at least get a gold shield.  But my MAIN goal is to help my teammates.  My sista Beth, my brotha Scoobert, and my pets all look great dressed in their Kreludor gear.  We are all decked out!!

As for SS, Shhhhhhh! :shiftyeyes_anim:  I didn't tell you this, but you can quit, and send your score after 300 and it will count as a win for the team.  So, after your three score sends for points, just quit after 300.  LOL.  I think it is actually lower, 2-- something, but you will safe at 300 and that is easy.

Oh! I didn't know you could stop SS after 300! Wow! :woot:  I will do that from now on! Thanks for the tip, sista! <3

How are you doing, Scoobert?!? And how is Marywoah? Hope you both are doing well! :wub_anim:

I'm going to try for level 4 today. Whew! The Cup just started, and I'm already getting tired of YYB. I'm glad it's a practice day today.

Also, for some reason, when I play MSN at work, it works GREAT. But at home, it's really bad. I have no idea why. Since it's bonus points for MSN today, I'm glad I am at work. I'm gonna rock that today!

Go Team Special K! :laughingsmiley:

06/08/2016:

WHERE IS EVERYONE? I made it to level 4 today. I'm a turtle, slow...slow...but getting there!

Hope everyone is doing great! I noticed our team when from 6 to 5 on the bracket. WooHoo!

• 2 weeks later...

Alright. I know I've been letting my team down. Going for some effort, today. Yooyuball is repetitive, but I got to keep pressing on. How are you all doing? I made it to Rank 6. 20 more to Rank 7 and I'm going to do it, today. Kreludor is NOT down and out! We will fight to the very end!

Need some more posts from Team Kreludor. Where are you? marywoah, how are you holding out? Did we lose you?

So, today's them song may be found here. Keep fighting the good fight!

Remember, we are the ONLY AC Team topic who gives out periodic theme songs, so WE ROCK!