Faerieland Support Thread - Altador Cup XI (2016)

Whatever the result, being on Team Faerieland has been an absolute honor this year! WTG, best year EVER! Way back at the beginning, all I wanted was top 10, so to be finishing (most likely) in the top 6 with a dark horse chance at a last minute podium finish... WOW! 

Got my cap for sosd in. Played 5 games of yyb, but it was just getting my blood pressure going lol...all that after going to visit my grandparents and teaching them how to use their new iphone and ipad at 85 and 87 years old, holy smokes! It was a fun experience with them and their first smart devices :)

It was an honour to partake with an awesome team this year. I will be returning to team Faerieland next year as long as nothing between now and then stops me lol.

GO TEAM!

Well well well look where we landed! FOURTH PLACE TIE WITH MERIDELL!!! :D :D :happydance: :happydance:

I am super proud to be a faerie this year and even though I only got to rank 17, I'm happy with my accomplishments this year. This is the highest rank I've achieved. We may have a tie breaker day, but I'm not sure if they do that for teams tied in fourth place. Have to see in the news today. :)

Go Faeries! We definitely showed everyone we are not to be underestimated. We rose to the occasion and we shone brighter then I ever could have imagined!

Being part of Faerieland this year has been an absolute blast! :D

• 1 year later...