Trudy's Surprise did not give me neopoints

prettyflyforsara

I spun the thing this morning, and it said I got 21k, but I did not receive that. Has this been happening lately or is it just me?

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
If you find any issues, errors, or glitches on Neopets, please post them in our Official Neopets down/having issues board.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.

I've had it happen once, either because my connection went at the wrong moment or a Shockwave crash, can't remember which. The air was pretty blue at the time though... :laughingsmiley:

I know it happened to someone here, at TDN. They spun. They "won". But NP on hand didn't change. However, they did get their NP the next day/spin. I haven't heard of it happening recently, though. I do know they mentioned something in the News about making a change to Trudy's Surprise, and it was supposed to happen this week, but, so far, no one seems to know if anything was changed and, if so, what it was.

Neopets News, 19 May 2016:

"Updates to Trudy’s Surprise are coming next week! Take note - this is expected to affect your daily play count, so don’t fret if you notice this change in your account. If you’ve been playing on consecutive days, we are so sorry for the inconvenience! But For now, you can rest assured that the slots at Trudy’s Surprise will continue spinning."

I hope they wait a few more days, I'm almost at the last day but lost count so I don't know exactly how many more! I do wonder what the change will be.

To be more on topic, I haven't really paid attention to it, but so far I haven't noticed this happening to me. I'll pay a bit more attention now that I know this -could- potentially happen.

I had some glitches with Trudy's Surprise from time to time, like the first night/time it popped up and I had no idea what it was and I just kept spinning it & spinning it and I wasn't getting anything and I almost thought I was going to "x" it off my screen and then finally it paid me something. Then I found out that it is a type of Daily, so I didn't worry about it. I'll try to see if I hear anything about it doing a major glitch across boards, so I'll keep a "ear" out as well as a look out. :rolleyes_anim: