Ghost Chasers

flpatsfan

I hope I'm posting this in the correct place, my apologies if I haven't.

I play Ghost Chasers for the 50,000 NP per day.  It is really easy and I only play the first 10 levels over during the day.

My question are:  does anyone else here in TDN land play, so that I can add friends and does anyone know what time it resets. I have been told 2pm NST and haven't been able to verify as I make my NP before I come on to do my dailies.

Any assistance or suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks all:)

I play on occasion. Mainly on Facebook. I just play Level 1 over and over, until I reach the 50K NP daily limit. If I remember correctly, the Ghoul Catchers "reset" time is either 4 pm NST or 5 pm NST. I think it is 4 pm NST now, but with the time change in the fall, it will change to 5 pm NST. Or, it could be the other way around. It's been awhile since I played it. I do know it is not 2 pm NST.

I play on my phone sometimes, during downtime.  Here's a tip: playing level 3 is the fastest way to earn 50k/day.  There's no tutorial on that level, and you are guaranteed to get 1000np each time you play (You need 2000 points in 10 moves; if you do 3 matches for all 10 moves, you'll earn a minimum of 3000 points)

The reset time is currently 5 PM NST. I play on my phone on level 1 over & over again til I reach the limit. I've seen it reset at that time. Once you reach 50K the award screen will say wow you've reached your daily limit on Neopets or something like that. It's a pretty easy way to earn NP.

Levels 2 and 3 are definitely the easiest if you're just repeating to get the max NP (and it's always nice to have two level options in case you get bored of one!) And I've found the reset time to be around 5PM NST as well (give or take a few minutes, but that might be my computer/the Neo clock lagging!)