college

smartwangsta

Who's finished? 

College, major, and current work opportunities.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).
This topic was posted in the wrong area.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from 'Neopets General Chat' to 'Your Life'.

I'm finished. I went to KSU, majored in Integrated Language Arts and have an AS in Education, found that teaching wasn't for me in my junior year, and ended up getting a BA in English. I'm a professional artist and have had/sold my artwork in several galleries and I do commissions. College was only useful in gaining friends and beefing up my resume.

I'm still in college, but I'll be starting my junior year next fall. I go to Central Michigan University and I double major in psychology and women and gender studies and minor in religion. I want to be a therapist, so I'll finish up with my BS and then hopefully go to University of Michigan to get an MCSW (masters of clinical social work) and eventually become a DCSW (diplomate of clinical social work). I don't have any work opportunities related to this field yet, but I do a lot of volunteering and jobs at my school that will help me gain skills to be a better therapist.