Rank goals and current rankings for Altador Cup XI!

Now that I've reached the maximum rank, I have decided to strive for a new goal.

My new goal is to cap Yooyuball, Slushie Slinger, and Shootout Showdown every day that it lasts.

My secondary goal is to stay away from Make Some Noise. xD

Wow, I failed that goal miserably. xD

I had no idea I would get so sick of Slushie Slinger... Even now I'm starting to dread Yooyuball. :S

I did stay away from Make Some Noise though... lol

I have maxed out SoSD every day of the AC (even the day I had surgery). Today I'm going to hit 400 games of YYB, and then I'm quitting that. I've also gotten some silly personal achievements this AC. Got one 16 goal game. Had my goalie make a goal.

Pretty proud of my performance this year. Good work, everyone. :)

Edit: As I'm done playing YYB for the season, here are my stats:

• Goals Scored 4,406
  • Goals by Aldric Beign 747
  • Goals by Tulah Kisner 1,949
  • Goals by Vere Polnicek 872
  • Goals by Zax Bannet 838
  • Saves by Harlis Neyhbol 692
  • Number of Wins 400

Average goals per game: 11.015

Most goals in a game: 16

Least favorite Yooyu: Faerie :P

gold_redgem.png

EEEEK! Rank 18... So close, oh so close! Last day unless there's a tiebreaker! Good luck everyone!

wood_redgem.png

I'm only at rank 4, but this is higher than any other year that I've participated in the Altador Cup so I'm quite pleased with it.  I'll probably go for a higher rank next year.  My original plan was to get to rank 9, but that will be my goal for next year.

I finished the AC barely reaching Double All Star at 11:54 PM NST, fitting end for always rushing to meet the 12 AM NST cutoff for a new day lol

Had 20,021 points, good for rank 30.

YYB: 1058 games

SLSL: 80 games

MaSN: 1494 games

SOSD: 5352 games

GPG: 11.455 (+0.59) from last year

I played way too much... Time to calculate...

Yooyuball: 1334 x 3 / 60 = 66.7 hours

Slushie Slinger: 2000 x 3 / 60 = 100 hours

Make Some Noise: 1250 x 0.5 / 60 = 10.4 hours

Shootout Showdown: 11629 x 0.12 / 60 = 23.3 hours

66.7 + 100 + 10.4 + 23.3 = 200.4 hours

I spent over 200 hours, or over 8 days playing...

I played way too much... Time to calculate...

Yooyuball: 1334 x 3 / 60 = 66.7 hours

Slushie Slinger: 2000 x 3 / 60 = 100 hours

Make Some Noise: 1250 x 0.5 / 60 = 10.4 hours

Shootout Showdown: 11629 x 0.12 / 60 = 23.3 hours

66.7 + 100 + 10.4 + 23.3 = 200.4 hours

I spent over 200 hours, or over 8 days playing...

Your SOSD is off by a lot, I doubt you can do 0.12 minutes (7 seconds) a game with he lag and all, 0.17-0.2 is more realistic. Anyway congrats on Rank 45.

My calculation goes:

YYB: 1058*(2.85/60) = 50.3 hours

SLSL: 80*(3.7/60) = 4.9 hours

MaSN: 1494*(0.3/60) = 7.5 hours

SOSD: 5352*(0.2/60) = 17.8 hours

Total: 80.5 hours (2.78 hours a day), which is low. The median is probably ~4 hours, did not play much some days.

Double All Star can be done in ~3 hours a day, apparently. That's low.

Your SOSD is off by a lot, I doubt you can do 0.12 minutes (7 seconds) a game with he lag and all, 0.17-0.2 is more realistic. Anyway congrats on Rank 45.

I actually didn't have much lag. I played on the low quality link with an adblocker and received little to no lag whatsoever.

It's easy to finish a game in under 7 seconds once you get the hang of it. All you have to do is shoot a weak shot right when you start the game and he's always to the right of the ball.

The only thing off on my math is Make Some Noise, as I ended that game before the 30 seconds. That should've been multiplied by 0.25 instead of 0.5.

Ultimately finished having played 400 games of YYB and 11629 games of SoSD. Not sure how much time that took, not sure I want to know.

According to the ~AbsoluteCorruption page, that puts me at the equivalent of Rank 26. Pretty proud of myself, and can't wait to see the prizes. :)

How do you calculate how many hours you've spent playing the games?

Let me explain my math. I took each game and multiplied them by how long I played. As an example, I played 1,334 games of Yooyuball, and each match takes 3 minutes. Then I divide by 60 since there are 60 minutes in an hour. That determines how many hours I played.

1334 games x 3 minutes / 60 minutes = 66.7 hours

Then you can do that with the rest of the games, but if it takes less than a minute for you to complete the game, you multiply by a decimal number. As an example, it took me around 7-8 seconds to complete each game of Shootout Showdown so I multiplied by 0.12.

According to ~AbsoluteCorruption, I made Rank 23. I can only hope that I'll get some decent AC prizes. Congrats to everyone who played their hearts (& fingers) out! You rock! :rock: 

Let me explain my math. I took each game and multiplied them by how long I played. As an example, I played 1,334 games of Yooyuball, and each match takes 3 minutes. Then I divide by 60 since there are 60 minutes in an hour. That determines how many hours I played.

1334 games x 3 minutes / 60 minutes = 66.7 hours

Then you can do that with the rest of the games, but if it takes less than a minute for you to complete the game, you multiply by a decimal number. As an example, it took me around 7-8 seconds to complete each game of Shootout Showdown so I multiplied by 0.12.

Not game lag, server lag. Played on low quality most of the time as well. And the server can be a nightmare to deal with then. I usually take 5-6 seconds to complete the game, 2 seconds for sending (sometimes immediately, sometimes forever), and another second or two to click, slower if I'm wathing something on the side

Not game lag, server lag. Played on low quality most of the time as well. And the server can be a nightmare to deal with then. I usually take 5-6 seconds to complete the game, 2 seconds for sending (sometimes immediately, sometimes forever), and another second or two to click, slower if I'm wathing something on the side

I'm not sure what part of my post you're quoting, however I didn't have any server lag that I know of. I would say 8 seconds per match is reasonable for that game.

So I finally got around to compiling my YYB playing stats for this year. I hope to do better next year, as I didn't achieve several things I wanted to this year.

Neopets stats...

Rank 16

Yooyuball
Goals Scored     7,408
Goals by Elon "The Black Hole" Hughlis     6,303
Goals by Oten Runeu     382
Goals by Lamelle Turow     370
Goals by Barit Jowes     353
Saves by Tonie Plessix     539
Number of Wins    614
Number of Draws    0
Number of Losses    0

Stats I track yearly...
Number of games with a score under 10 points = 45
Number of games with a score of 10 or higher = 569
Final Tally of scores 10+

10 Goals = 50
11 Goals = 117
12 Goals = 125
13 Goals = 134
14 Goals = 87
15 Goals = 44
16 Goals = 12
17 Goals = 0 This Year

That's pretty much it. I didn't play any support games this year, though I thought about it. lol

It adds time to the time it takes to play, but if anyone's curious how I keep track of the games of 10+ goals, I screenshot the final score before sending the scores, after the scores send and are accepted, I save the screenshot in a folder for scores of 10 and above.  I didn't reach my high score of 17 this year, so clearly I haven't been able to see if 18 is even possible. Perhaps next year? I intend on going farther next year, even if I still don't find out. LOL

I only had 1 score this year fail to send, where there was some sort of error message. I think that was a 12-point game too.  Oh well. lol

I'm almost looking forward to next year's AC. Almost. ;)