AC XI - Staff Tournament - Who's Your Dream Team?

Agog - 1101

Senormalo - 1395

Country Queen - 1920

Max Mutant - 1345

Binary Sugapoo - 1690

Total: 7451

Overall Total: 13459

Probably just going to keep the same team, give Agog a chance to perform as well as the first week again.

Forwards
DJ Skellington, Seniormalo

Defenders
Dark Lard (changed from Axe Bond week 1) and Country Queen

Goalie
Ehlo Froyo

Overall Current Total, 13,855 points

Axe Bond did OK in week1 with 990, but Dark Lord did about 200 points better in week 2. :)

An improvement for me this week too :D

Agog - 1101

Senormalo - 1395

Kikocat - 1185

Country Queen - 1920

Ehlo Froyo - 1820

Total - 7421

Country Queen kicks butt, doesn't she! Ehlo Froyo's done great this week too. I too am going to wait for a few more people to post their scores before I decide on if I'm going to ditch Agog and Kikocat for other people, I think I'm likely to keep them though.

Week #2:   Forwards

Senormalo         (ML)    1395

Agog                  (MI)     1101    :shiftyeyes_anim:

Defenders

Max Mutant        (KL)   1345

Country Queen   (FL)   1920   :rock:

Goalie

Binary Supagoo (DC)   1690   :shiftyeyes_anim:        Week 2's total: 7451,  Overall total (W1 + W2): 13641

Maybe Ehlo Froyo wasn't a bad choice for my sister when she picked her in W1. Need to see if anyone else has scores on other players before I switch a player out. 

I don't think the scores from week to week are indicative of how the team will perform the next week because the editorial this week made it sound like this week the staff played slushie slinger and I'm assuming they played YYB the week before. My guess is that they will play MSN this week. 

I don't think the scores from week to week are indicative of how the team will perform the next week because the editorial this week made it sound like this week the staff played slushie slinger and I'm assuming they played YYB the week before. My guess is that they will play MSN this week. 

OH! That's interesting, makes sense I suppose to have them all playing the same games, for equality. But on the other hand...hmm. Really, I guess I'm not sure what I make of this, lol.

I KNOW I'd absolutely HATE to have to play games that I detest/suck at. Maybe this is why a few of last year's new faces are nowhere to be seen this year...

Kept my team from last week and actually got my best weekly score, even though DJ Skellington was a bit disappointing.

Senormalo - 1320

DJ Skellington - 756

Kikocat - 2100 (woah)

Max Mutant - 1305

Binary Supagoo - 1910

Total: 19407. Not too shabby.

OH! I forgot about this! *scoots off to see how her team did*

Okay... so that's... times 4... carry the 7... ah! Given your chosen team's performance, you've earned yourself 4120 Neopoints!

That's the most NP so far, this is looking promising...

BA5MvYD.png

Not bad! Kikocat's stepped up to the plate this week that's for sure. She and Country Queen have done fantastically!

Aaarrrggghhh! (All KI players get to use this Pirate speak). Why did I drop MI's Agog for HW's DJ Skellington?

Round #3:  Forwards        ML Senormalo   1320   &   HW DJ Skellington     756  :shiftyeyes_anim:

Defenders      KL Max Mutant   1305   &  FL Country Queen    2180  :rolleyes_anim:

Goalie            DC Binary Supagoo  1910  :rambo:

for a round total of: 7471 (my highest round) and a grand total of: 21112

Just when you thought you had enough staff-themed items cluttering up your Safety Deposit Box... the Altador Cup Staff Tournament Prize Shop is on its way! Once it opens those who've picked rosters will be able to exchange the points they've earned for prizes. Because the 3rd set of match results are already in, those who haven't picked a team will have to wait 'til next year, since the staff tournament is over.  :sad01_anim: 

So this is it? We're done with the Staff Tournament this year. Ummm, ok. :party: 

Really? Only 3 rounds? I...can't remember how many there were last year, lol, but that does seem to be over kind of quick.

My overall total was 16429, what a disappointment...

Eh, better luck next year I suppose.

Hmm, looking at last year's results, it was only 3 rounds then, too, so dunno why I was expecting more this year, lol.

I'm excited for the prize shop to open, whilst fully expecting to be disappointed when I actually see the prizes. >_< But the anticipation's always fun!

I'm also disappointed with DJ Skellington's final round, but I still finished with a very solid 21,469 points thanks to KikoCat and CountryQueen's stellar scores. Hoping there's something fun in the shop this year. Last year's prizes were kind of a dud.