I'm new here, joined to let people know I put my snow techo in the pound

Hey all, I know this is going to be a weird way to introduce myself, but I just now put my snow techo, Tricks912 (I didn't name him, he's an adopt) in the pound. I hated to do it, (The pound guilt trips you HARD. >_>; ) but since I rarely use any pets but my main one, a spotted techo (hopefully mutant in the future) I'd put him up. Also considering putting up my mutant grarrl...

Anyways past that, hi! I'm kind of bad at introducing myself... Uhh... I think I joined Neopets in the mid 2000s? Back when a lot of the stuff was still sort of hand-drawn looking, but after all the weird Macy Gray and whatnot. I played for a few years, then sort of dropped off when school started getting difficult, then just a couple of years ago finally came back. This is my second account, I sadly don't remember the username or password for my original and the e-mail account it was tied to is long, long gone. 

Outside of Neopets, I'm into Pokemon, cars, video games, collecting and studying old computers... Uhh... Really that's all I can think of. Anyways, hi and whatnot!

Welcome Heavyshell to the TDN Forums and community! I hope your techo does find a nice home, I also have a soft spot for adopting pets, my Aisha, Kokariia, is adopted! So we have that in common. *wink* Anyway-good time to come back to NP, we about to go into the 5th Round of AC, so maybe you can join and get past Rank 1 to get some cool Altador Cup prizes? If registration isn't closed. Many TDN members are busy playing the AC games, check out the AC Team Support Threads (I'm with Krawk Island) and you'll know why your post wasn't filled up with lots of welcoming messages, but this group is very friendly and I'm sure you'll see more 'hellos' coming your way!

Glad you joined the TDN forums and look forward to seeing your posts! 

Thanks a ton! Yeah, the snow techo (He was a normal blue techo but I had a snow brush sitting in my shop and figured he'd be more likely to be adopted if I made him a non-standard design) and my grarrl are both adopts. (I'm thinking about just going back and trying to re-adopt him if he's still there by morning...)

Sadly, it looks like the Altador cup sign-ups closed on the sixth. :(

Thanks, and I look forward to hopefully sticking around here for a while! 

EDIT: I did end up re-adopting him (again, the pound lays the guilt trips on you HARD.) but if anyone wants him, I'm willing to transfer as long as I know he's going to someone who'll give him attention and whatnot. 

Welcome to tdn forums I also like pokemon and neopets. Two of my four pets are adopted (my hissi and ixi) but Iove them all the same. I give all of my pets equal attention in terms of food and certain skills. My xweetok is my battledome pet, my hissi is my gourmet food pet, my ixi is my reading pet, and my chia is my loveable first pet so he gets to relax and get dressed up. :D

Thanks! Yeah, I've been into Pokemon honestly since the originals, though I didn't actually get to play the games until Ruby & Sapphire. I forget whether my first was Sapphire, or FireRed... :P

I have too, I think my first game was yellow - that was SO long ago my goodness :) Do you still play? I stopped watching after the original :/ haven't played for ages either

I love adopting pets so I went to go see if your Techo was still in the pound just now. While I didn't see it, I DID see a regular little green Gnorbu with a great name. I was laughing so much I just had to adopt. So thanks for making this post! I would have never even gone to the pound to find him if you hadn't lol!  :laughingsmiley:

Welcome to the forum site! I like pokemon too! :) As you can see, my avatar is a Mareep. :3

I'm not too familiar with pokemon outside of generation 1 but it's still a lot of fun going back to it. c: