Lab Ray change not actually processed?

jade4

So I zapped my red Pteri on one of my accounts and it says he changed color to Chocolate. I was like "cool" and went to check on him in quick ref and saw that he was still a red Pteri. Thinking that maybe the change still needed to register, I kept refreshing but he remained a red Pteri. But I could have sworn that it really happened, lol. 

What's more, I went back to the lab and tried zapping again for some reason. And it said "...and he doesn't change at all". While still being red. ?? wut, how was I able to zap twice in one day

Chocolate is one of my favorite colors so I'm disappointed. XD Has this happened to anyone else?

ominous red Pteri indeed

Hmmm... that is bizzare indeed! Maybe he is the Down For Maintenence Pteri and he refuses to change...

103.gif

Dun dun DUNNN

Has the mystery of his disappearance as a BD challenger been solved?! :O

• 2 weeks later...

We were definitely having a lot of server issues today, I would say maybe it didn't process but I would imagine that the servers spit out the change then it goes to your computer, not the other way around or people could hack it.

Certainly odd.

I can't wait until I can save up enough for a Lab Ray, it sounds like so much fun.