Customization help with a Transparent Peophin

Hi guys!

So recently I fell in love with Peophins.. am planing to morph all of my pets into Peophins  :wub_anim: (as soon as I get my hands on those MPs!) and have planned the outfits for my future ones..

BUT, I already own a Transparent Peo.. and can't seem to figure out what to put him in. I would be happy of any help  :woot:

Items can be NC or NP, but with the NC the less is better  :laughingsmiley:

Thanks for any help!  :P

Hmm! That's a tough one, I love customizing so I'll try to help :) Question first though, can Transparent pets wear clothes and if you place a background will you see the pet's outline?

EDIT - my bad! I was thinking Invisible lol - I'll have a looksie at some items :)

I think the Rainbow Fountain Background & Pretty Tropical Lagoon Background would both look pretty cool (both NC sorry) - I know he's a boy but I read his pet look-up so would think it fits? I personally wouldn't outfit a Transparent pet as I think they look super cool by themselves, perhaps a simple foreground at the most?

:)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Oh the undead princess thing.. yeah I need to update that stuff :laughingsmiley:  Yeah I was thinking about some nice BG and maybe some trinkets.. but sadly the best BG are NC.  :shiftyeyes_anim:

Panthersclaw, I really like your idea! The background is amazing  :wub_anim:  Got some ideas now, but as I know me.. it always takes me some time to perfect and realize an idea.. that's why all my pets are half done or just have things thrown on  :laughingsmiley:

Glad you like it. It took me a little while to think of an idea/outfit that goes, not only with the description, but with the pet themselves. So I thought dark faerie princess, went with that idea, and Viola! Since you said you were okay with NC and NP items, but less is more with the NC so I searched for gothic/dark faerie items and found a bunch of items that happened to be neopoint items, but the only good dress it could find that went with the outfit was NC. :D If you haven't noticed yet I posted a link to the outfit page so you can see the whole list of the items equipped so you can search for them if you want to use them.