Ghoul Catchers Broke

lastweeksleftovers

So, anyone else not able to do Ghoul Catchers anymore?

I do it daily for the easy 50k.

Now I get "Parent Login Fail" so it won't allow connecting to the neopets account.

I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app.

I only play it on my phone since I got rid of social media a few months back.

I miss getting the 50k daily.

I didn't see any other posts regarding this, so I thought I'd check.

It went down for me about a week ago, around the same time as the loss of petpet park daily.

If it's just me, maybe they just stopped me for playing level 1 only over and over lol...you figure 50k a day for over a year stacks up. Helped me drastically get to the many many many millions I have.

It is not just you. It is everyone. I play on Facebook and Ghoul Catchers never goes past the "Loading..." screen. I also have an iPad and Kobo Arc tablet (Android), and both give the same error message you get. There are numerous topics on the "Games" and "Help" Neoboards about this, too. And, yes, it has been down for several days, now. Usually when I get the "Parent Login Failed" on Android and iOS, and it will not load on Facebook, and other players are getting the same error message(s), it is a problem on Neopets end - either a server issue or the server hosting the app. At this point, all we can do is open a support ticket on Neopets, and hope they find the problem and get it fixed. To be honest, I haven't opened a ticket. This has happened before, but it has been a while, since the last time. And, I think it has been down for a longer time. Unfortunately, TNT doesn't work on weekends. So, hang tight and, hopefully, they will get it fixed, next week. You are not alone.

You're not alone, it's one of my main sources of income and I can't even get past the loading screen. I haven't played it recently, but when I went and tried to play it today it wouldn't let me. I've even tried on multiple browsers and reinstalling Unity Web Player to no avail. It could either be an issue with Neopets or Facebook, but I assume it will be fixed very soon because a lot of people are already sending in tickets about it not working. The only thing we can do now is cross our hooves and wait for it to be back up and working again.

Thank you everyone for the prompt reply and letting me know I'm not along <3 .

I'm newer to the navigation to this forum and didn't think to check those areas you mentioned. Also appreciate you pointing me in the right direction.

They probably have a boatload of tickets, so I'm not gonna submit one either

I haven't been on GC for a while either. I got that loading error a few months ago and haven't tried again since. Plus, it stopped letting me accept lives from friends. So I'd have to wait until my lives reset or I pay for extra. I hope they fix that soon because I do want to play GC.

PS: One other avenue of reporting is on TNT's Facebook page.  

I played it last just before I went camping, around the 20th of June. Now I get the same Parent Login Fail as everyone else. I'm sure they just need time to fix it. Everything takes a while to fix, it's not like they expect it to break and/or have nothing else to do.

Although a little notice in the news or the neoboards would be nice, just so that we know that they know, and we know what their plans are with it.