Ghost Robot... what do you think?

coley

I've been zapping my pet, Mel, and she changed from a robot Jetsam to a ghost Jetsam. I'm not a huge fan of Jetsams... or robot pets... or ghost pets... but I'm thinking this actually looks pretty cool!

3bd01c95-b348-4600-938a-3126338b7921_zps

Any thoughts? Maybe ghost robots will eventually become a wanted pet.  :laughingsmiley:  

The white and red combo you're seeing is from the Robot Jetsam housing. The only thing you're able to see is the glow from the Ghost Jetsam. The glow effect is actually quite nice too. :)

Yeah I know when my magma time is so I think I'll try that next and see what it looks like with the robo clothes! Oh, and I used a blue background to help offset the ghost glow.

4.png
Now she's Magma!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above. Also, please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

The magma with the robot castings is a nice combo. Are you going to keep her like that? :D

Ahh... probably not. Haha. She does look really cool, but I'm not a fan of Jetsams and I already was intending for her to eventually become a baby Uni. First, I was seeing how well the lab ray battle-stats pets. The answer is: not very well. 

Plus, if I ever want the magma Jetsam back, I can just create a Jetsam, clothe it with the robot stuff, and use my magma time again!