Staff Tournament Prize Shop - Glitched

The Staff Tournament prize shop for this year's AC Cup (XI), appears to be open, but is showing prizes from last year, and your spending points may not be accurate. It seems last year's prize shop was activated, by mistake. DO NOT spend your points, yet, until it is fixed, or you may lose them. JN posted info on this, earlier today.

EDIT: 6/28/2016 - It looks like the prize shop has been removed (somewhat), for now. And, as hrtbrk said, this is from the Neopets News:

"25th June

Have you been keeping up with all the news surrounding Altador Cup XI? Then you’ll be happy to hear that the final set of Staff Tournament scores have just been released, ahead of the prize shop opening on 7/1."

The Staff Tournament prize shop for this year's AC Cup (XI), appears to be open, but is showing prizes from last year, and your spending points may not be accurate. It seems last year's prize shop was activated, by mistake. DO NOT spend your points, yet, until it is fixed, or you may lose them. JN posted info on this, earlier today.

This is why no announcement was made about the prize shop being open. As soon as it is and appears to be working correctly we'll be sure to make an announcement and let everyone know.

Thanks Scoobert_Doo for helping keep everyone up to date. :)

Maybe you could clarify something for me though. How many rounds of the Staff Tourney was there? I'm think I may have missed one but I'm not sure.

There were 3 rounds this year

This post has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Awe Craters! I did miss a round this year then. Oh well, I'm not expecting the prizes to be too great, since they normally aren't. Have to see when the shop is working properly to find out what they have for us this year.

Yeah, I don't understand why some items end up being the dreaded r101 when they're something that could have been a good functional item. Here's hoping for some good prizes this year. :D

They flat out said in the news that the prize shop opens on June 1st, so I'm confused as to why people would think it would release early. Plus the tournament was glitched from the start, only showing one or two rounds instead of all three, among other things.

Users need to be more cautious before going and clicking away.

Thanks for posting that it's glitched, it still is displaying the "ugh" prizes from last year. I warned my guildies about it too.

I don't understand about people not seeing all 3 rounds of the staff Tourney. I participated in all 3 rounds of the Staff Tournament. I thought there was going to be a fourth round, but I guess not.

I hope the Staff Tourney prizes are decent, and actually usable, or at least moreso than last year. >_o