Wishing Well

WhiteWolf

Has anyone ever gotten what they wished for from the wishing well? If you did, how much did you donate to the well? I have tried numerous times, different  times of day, and different amounts of NP, but I never get anywhere. Any help?

I seem to have pretty good luck with the Wishing Well off and on. I just had a wish granted last week. I always donate 21 NP, which I think is the minimum you can donate for it to count. I tend to make my wishes first thing in the morning when I get to work, which is around 5:45-6 am NST.

There is an article about the wishing well here on TDN. It seems there is a method to the madness to have the maximum likelihood of having a wish granted while minimizing your NP input. That is to say: 7 wishes twice a day for 21 np each. 

Does anyone know if a Usuki Dream Throne or a Usuki Faerie Queen would meet the rarity requirements, or are they too new? I'm spending waaay too much time in Usukiland these days.

I got one this morning. "Congratulations! Your wish has really come true! That donation of 21 NeoPoints you made to the Neopian Wishing

Well was worth it, because you have been granted the following item : Halloween Y14 Goodie Bag . It will be in your inventory when you go to
Neopets next. Thanks a lot, and hope to see you soon! The Neopets Team"

It does happen :)

• 2 weeks later...