Happy Acara Day!

hrtbrk

Nice styling on the chocolate one, the waffle parts are a very cute touch! Though the shading lacks depth to me, particularly on the waffle part of the ears.

I agree with you all.  Love the chocolate acara.  I have been saving my Fountain Quest for a rainy day.  Guess it has started raining chocolate acaras, cuz I want one.  lol.  I am NOT a fan of 8-bit at all, but I really do like the 8-bit acara.  It is cute.  I don't think I would want one, but I do like it.  IDK.  Angelo is right though, there are a lot of new 8-bit releases lately.  Hmmmm! :eh:

I really like the chocolate design, it's well-thought and looks yummy :D everything looks so chocolatey and caramel-like :yum: :cook: :icecream: and I like the colour of the iris. 

I more or less like the 8-bit, it's not the best one, tho. I find Nimmo the best version of 8-bit colour.

Mmmm....chocolate. I mean I like the look of the Chocolate Acara. 8-bit is ok, on the *meh* side. However, did you see the new fur-trimmed Acara outfit?! I think it looks really nice. And would be a good winter outfit.

I totally agree! I think the outfit choice/color is what I don't care for on the 8bit. The winter outfit does look really great! I think the cheetah print goes nicely with it. I think of Acaras as kindly uppity so I just find it fitting.