Need help with peach chia custom

Wow, peach chia is difficult. All I could find were backgrounds and foregrounds. There don't seem to be any items he can hold or clothes he can wear. 

Maybe you could do a beachy background like this

medium_preview.png

because Tuzape is enjoying life in the Witness Protection Program, and not having to worry about being eaten every moment of the day. 

Haha. I have no idea what personality you want for him though.

I just used Day at the Beach background and Round Paper Lantern String. Sorry, not a lot of options...

Get with the program TNT! Fruits need clothes too! 

I feel your pain, I was going to use a blueberry chia for round 16 of The Runway but the lack of handhelds made me give up on that idea >_<

I can totally see why handhelds are a problem for them, because the hands are way lower than those on the other pets, but on the other hand (groan...) other items are drawn differently for different pets, Bart's Hat for example. That's one of the few items that fits your pet no matter what size their head is, OR how far their head is from the ground, so TNT clearly has the means to deal with items needing to display in different places for different pets.

What I REALLY do not understand, is WHY the fruit chias have so few handhelds, when jubjubs have loads! :eh: The handheld position for those would surely work for fruit chias...

What do you think of this customization?
medium_preview.png

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

How about this one? :p

medium_preview.png

The stem on the Peach Chia's head reminded me of the Negg stems. xD