Prize Shop - What Did You Get?

MysteryAF

Now that the prize shop is open, how many shop points did you get and what prizes did you get?

I got a...

Water Yooyu

Water Yooyu

Yooyuball Graffiti Background

Altador Cup XI Commemorative Stamp

Altador Cup XI Commemorative Stamp

Minature Altador Cup Story

Yooyuball Gear Shelf

All of the items are sold.

I got to rank 13 and it says I have 0 points!!!  Why don't I have any points?????

Edit:  My bad, looking at the wrong area. 

I ended up with a bit over 5,000 points to spend. I, of course, got the stamp and one of each of the books. Also picked up the Faerieland Armour for my Faerie collection. The Knuckle Dusters are selling for 85k so I picked up and sold a couple of those. I have around 1100 points left so I'm going to hoard them for a bit and see how the values shake out :-D

I also had a bit over 5,000 points, so I got the stamp.  I will also get the Shenkuu armor.  With the remainder - probably Knuckle Dusters and books.  

A while ago, I got a Water PB from the Fruit Machine and I never bothered to sell it. I hope they don't drop in price now...

Echoing everyone else saying that I've definitely got my eye on the stamp -- but not sure what else, might hang on to my points for a bit longer without spending until prices for the prizes stabilize a bit and we can see what's gonna retain its value long-term.

• 9 months later...

I got like 227 points or something like that, but I have not choose a reward yet, I was wondering. If do I lose my points if I don't use them? or I can add them to the next competition points?

1 hour ago, delshnya said:

I got like 227 points or something like that, but I have not choose a reward yet, I was wondering. If do I lose my points if I don't use them? or I can add them to the next competition points?

Pretty sure you'll lose them. You definitely won't be able to roll them over for this year.

Just now, jellysundae said:

Pretty sure you'll lose them. You definitely won't be able to roll them over for this year.

Thank you for answering. I was afraid of that... with that low amount of points there is nothing I want... or perhaps one thing... I will end up like the year before... buying a bunch of things that I will put in my safety deposit box and forget about it...

Lol...I just checked the prize shop myself...

Thanks to your roster management skills, you have 910 points to spend at the prize shop. To purchase an item, click on it and confirm that you want to buy it. Provided you have enough points, it'll then be yours!

Huh, but looking at the stuff I can see why I didn't spend them...do I do what other people did last year and spend them all on the coffee then donate them all?

Probably, might as well help some other people out with food rather than them just go to waste.