Level 100 Ability Reco's?

My BD pet is coming up on level 100 and I'm not sure which ability to train her in. Can anyone tell me what they have and what they like about it?

My current abilities are:

drizzle

meditate

meh

an icicle

lens flare

If anyone has any recommendations to change any of those (minus lens flare, obvs) I'm open to it. 

I have all of the same except I have Sear instead of an icicle because I use a fiery battle duck with it for lots of fire. I also have Burrow as my "100" ability.

Mine are....

Static Cling

Shade

Meh...

An Icicle

Lens Flare

Shroud

Warlock's Rage

Rejuvenate

Reflect

Summon Monoceraptor.

For level 100,

Looks like this player recommends Burrow. I went with Shroud because Burrow wasn't tested. I guess he's testing Shroud now, because it says "in-progress".

http://www.neopets.com/~_mariokart_#100

Anyway, an excellent petpage guide for the new Faerie Ability system and a very in-depth look at each of the abilities. That link will take you straight to the Level 100 abilities. Hope this helps!

I went with burrow, so IDK.  I works fine for me.  I am only at level 152 so I am not the best person to ask.  Good luck though. 

Mine are....

Static Cling

Shade

Meh...

An Icicle

Lens Flare

Shroud

Warlock's Rage

Rejuvenate

Reflect

Summon Monoceraptor.

For level 100,

Looks like this player recommends Burrow. I went with Shroud because Burrow wasn't tested. I guess he's testing Shroud now, because it says "in-progress".

http://www.neopets.com/~_mariokart_#100

Anyway, an excellent petpage guide for the new Faerie Ability system and a very in-depth look at each of the abilities. That link will take you straight to the Level 100 abilities. Hope this helps!

This is awesome, thanks for the link! Looks like burrow is the way to go. 

Thanks for the help guys!

"Overall, we recommend Burrow in this tier. From the little we know about all three abilities in this tier, it appears Shroud and Float only allow partial blocking, while Burrow offers full blocking of three random icon types, excluding physical due to the ability and dark. It is still unclear if the inability to block dark icons is intentional or a glitch, so this may change in the future. Though the types of icons Burrow affects are random, and there is the chance that you could wind up fully blocking only two abilities if dark happens to be your third random icon type, a 100% blocker for 2-3 icons is usually still more beneficial than a partial blocker of 3 icons. This is especially true when it comes to 2-player fights where you don't know your opponent's set ahead of time to tailor your defence icon type. The one possible exception to this recommendation is if you find yourself frequently in 1-player fights with the same opponents. Because you can find out what weapons they use, you can tailor your ability to their attack strengths. For example, if you find yourself fighting challengers who have weapons that mostly do dark, light and air icons such as the Giant Ghostkerchief or Plumbeard, you might be better off opting for Float, as you'd be guaranteed partial blocking of 2 of that challenger's most used icons. If you opted for Burrow, you'd have a chance to block 2 out of 3 icons fully (remember, Burrow has trouble with dark icons). But there's also a chance that you could block nothing, if the random icons Burrow defends against for the turns are the other 3 possible icon types that can be blocked by the ability. However, because the types Burrow blocks change randomly with each use, there is a good chance that on many occasions, you'll be able to fully block at least one icon type, which can be fantastic when battling opponents with high strength boosts. Because Burrow is the most versatile, we are giving it our overall recommendation."

That's a quote from an article I wrote with another TDN staffer in the Neopian Times. Link: http://www.neopets.com/ntimes/index.phtml?section=561418&week=656