Happy Peophin Day!

hrtbrk

oh my, my! the stealthy one is awesome, truly grat job. I love the outfit and the colour mix of this old gold, copper and silver. I like the details much, for peo owners it would be nice to get this colour even if the final version is not going to be stealthy, just for the wearables like bracelets etc.
The swamp gas is O.K., but the surroinding reminds me more of an electric shock light as it's always depicted in cartoons rather than really gassy steam. What's above the peo is more gassy, what's below is more like electricity (actually, it would be a nice enhancement to electric pets to give them such electric glow).
I like the swamp gas, but I am not overtly impresses, as I am with the stealthy one

I really like the stealthy look on the Peophin! I think they did better with the tail on this one too.

I don't like the swamp gas, but it's not a color I like anyway. I think the gas cloud at the bottom of the pet looks silly. It looks like badly recolored flames or sun rays drawn by a fourteen-year-old girl. And this is an aquatic pet, so why does it look like that anyway? Why would it only float up and not radiate out equally? Meh.

Jellyneo has the outfit up, and I actually really like it. Something about the sweater dress works really well. Not sure why the "turtleneck" portion is a separate item though. The jewelry is alright, but I like the fin "shoe". It's like they managed to make it a Strappy Shoe! :D

peophin-outfit-beaded.jpg