Welcome to The Daily Neopets Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Neopets Usernames

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

NeoStep

NeoStep

Cool Person

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Interests:Skrillex, Neopets, Ozzy & Drix/Osmosis Jones, Ratchet & Clank, YouTube, Tamagotchis, other virtual pet sites, Good Mythical Morning/Rhett & Link
  • Neopets Username: deathnote5
  • None

(Sorry if I'm spamming up the board, I have one last question)

Can I put the name of my side account as a secondary username beside my main username? Or is that not possible?

Mouseykins

Mouseykins

Procrastinating Super Mom!

• Customization Team
  • 4,541 posts
  • Interests:Naps and more naps. Drawing, Graphic and web design. Hiding indoors avoiding the real world. Tamora Pierce novels!
  • Neopets Username: scooby_shaggy2004
  • IRC Alias: Mouseykins, Dawn
  • IRC Moderator

You could put it there but then the link to your main account and or side account won't work properly. If you want you can add a separate link to your side account on your profile page.

faerieland_b_zpsxaeibjav.png

DawnsJournalSignature.pngWinter%20Signature%20Small.pngWishlistButton.png

NeoStep

NeoStep

Cool Person

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Interests:Skrillex, Neopets, Ozzy & Drix/Osmosis Jones, Ratchet & Clank, YouTube, Tamagotchis, other virtual pet sites, Good Mythical Morning/Rhett & Link
  • Neopets Username: deathnote5
  • None

You could put it there but then the link to your main account and or side account won't work properly. If you want you can add a separate link to your side account on your profile page.

Yeah, I could do that. Why didn't I do that in the first place? Thanks for that, Mousey. I'll work on that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users