My Neopets family (including side account babies)!

NeoStep

2.png

Light_the_evil_one - The adult of the family, and is a Starry Scorchio. He is not really fond of changing the babies, but he loves them just as much as a family would. Enjoys sipping coffee and reading the newspaper in his leisure. Always rocks the babies to sleep.

2.png

Holly_Luya_Nymph - The firstborn of the family. Holly Luya is mostly a cuddly child, but is very messy at lunch time. Enjoys cuddling with her blanket and her Mazzew.

2.png

SonnySkrillzMoore - The secondborn. He's a small Kacheek that never wants to upset anyone, but he tries his hardest to give someone happiness. Enjoys playing with his Faellie, Nanou and playing with his other siblings in the family.

2.png

ThomasBangalterDP - The thirdborn in the family. Named after Thomas Bangalter of Daft Punk, he is always seen drinking his bottle of milk while trying to fit into his silver helmet. Enjoys sleeping and sucking on his toy keys to care for his teething.

2.png

Yubulie - The fourthborn in the family. She loves to suck on her thumb and babble till the cows come home. She likes to play with her Icklesaur, Gagaboo. She is mostly very fussy, but a soothing lullaby would calm her down if sung right.

2.png

Jarviska - The fifthborn in the family. He loves to play with his sisters, Yubulie and Myunki. He is usually seen sleeping or watching "Little Neopets" on the television (or as he calls it, "telly").

2.png

Myunki - The sixthborn. A tiny Mynci that always tries to walk and be adorable. She and Yubulie get along really well. Usually seen eating bananas or playing with fingerpaint.

2.png

BabyRaphael - The seventhborn, known as Baby Phantom R or Baby Raphael. Born as an Acara, he dreams of being a good dancer. Loves to sing a little bit, usually seen sucking his thumbs during an hour of sleep.

2.png

BabyMarieRT - The eighthborn, known as Marie. Born as an Ixi, she was made to be sweet. She may have a possible love interest towards Baby Raphael. Usually seen trotting around while giggling.

2.png

BabyJeromeRT - The ninthborn, known as Jerome and Faux Phantom R. He wants to try and impress Marie by dressing up like Raphael, but as he is a little Skeith, she may not be impressed. Usually seen drinking a bottle of milk while watching TV.

2.png

BabyArmand - The tenthborn (last but not least this time), known as Armand. He dreams of being a famous waiter, hence why he tries to wear a tuxedo that fits his size. Usually seen balancing his rattle on his snout.

BABY KACHEEK!!! <3 :D I absolutely love baby neopets. When I was little I saved up all my np because I wanted to buy baby paint brushes for all four of them.

I knoooow, they're so cute! <3 I'm obsessed with them XD

I too love the baby kacheek.  But I also really like the baby yurble.  I think I really like yurbles a lot.  The more I see them, the more I like them.  I have a yurble Transmogrification potion that I am getting ready to use.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE the mutant yurbles.  It is one of my favorite mutant pets.  But after seeing your baby yurble, I like it too.  Thank you for introducing us to your Neofamily. :happydance:

I too love the baby kacheek.  But I also really like the baby yurble.  I think I really like yurbles a lot.  The more I see them, the more I like them.  I have a yurble Transmogrification potion that I am getting ready to use.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE the mutant yurbles.  It is one of my favorite mutant pets.  But after seeing your baby yurble, I like it too.  Thank you for introducing us to your Neofamily. :happydance:

No problem! I'm glad you like my precious babies! They're practically children to me... it's so amazing <3

All of your pets are just sweet! Funny, my nalelan (baby aisha) presently has a very similar look to your SonnySkrillzMoore... although I guess it's really just the background  ;)

Thank you! And haha, do you think they could be twins? XD

All of your babies are so cute! Especially Jarviska--he's my favorite. :)

I feel bad for Light_the_evil_one, though!! So much rocking. So... many... diapers....  :laughingsmiley:

Oh, and shout out to Daftpunk. LOVE THEM!

All of your babies are so cute! Especially Jarviska--he's my favorite. :)

I feel bad for Light_the_evil_one, though!! So much rocking. So... many... diapers....  :laughingsmiley:

Oh, and shout out to Daftpunk. LOVE THEM!

Thank you so much, there'll be more on the way!

And I know right? His snout is destroyed...so many diapers have ruined his sense of smell!

Thanks for sharing, they are all so cute, including your Scorchio! As for Neopet babies, I have a baby Vandagyre, Ryutel, on one of my sides =)

Thanks for sharing, they are all so cute, including your Scorchio! As for Neopet babies, I have a baby Vandagyre, Ryutel, on one of my sides =)

I love the Baby Vandagyre's little wings. ^^

Thanks for the story about your cute baby Neopets, NeoStep. Maybe you should write "The Baby Diaries" as a serial for the Neopian Times? Unless you already have that Quill/Avatar from it, but I think a lot of players share your love of these baby pets and would love to hear more adventures especially for their caretaker,Light_the_evil_one (what do the babies call him, Uncle Evil?) Lol  :woot: Anyway, your creativity looks like it could continue with this and this response just tells me there are probably others who share this 'obsession'. Good luck with whatever you decide to do and keep us posted on the babies' antics-especially if they manage to get a plot going where they take over Neopia or overrun Dr. Sloth.  :laughingsmiley:

Thanks for the story about your cute baby Neopets, NeoStep. Maybe you should write "The Baby Diaries" as a serial for the Neopian Times? Unless you already have that Quill/Avatar from it, but I think a lot of players share your love of these baby pets and would love to hear more adventures especially for their caretaker,Light_the_evil_one (what do the babies call him, Uncle Evil?) Lol  :woot: Anyway, your creativity looks like it could continue with this and this response just tells me there are probably others who share this 'obsession'. Good luck with whatever you decide to do and keep us posted on the babies' antics-especially if they manage to get a plot going where they take over Neopia or overrun Dr. Sloth.  :laughingsmiley:

I might create a series based on my babies soon :) And they call him "Uncle Light" or "Uncle Kira". lol

UPDATE: New babies are here, look at the post up above! The "RT" in some of their names means "Rhythm Thief".

They are so cute! I cannot choose a favorite! 

Awww, thank you! And haha, that's okay :3