Why are some neopets players so report happy !

CookieBox

I just don't get this whole thing ! Why are there so many report happy users ~ if I see someone looks fishy . I just ignore and moves on unless they Harass me or attack me . seen too many UC frozen related drama on pc recently and some of the users who got frozen are actually legit ( I know them for years and regularly talk to ) I mean , as long as the other users is not a bully , why stalk or report ?

I ve even been through more rediculous thing . There was this user who puts on there lookup "looking for a UC faerie blah blah blah . If you know one UFT please neomail me " and my sister has a WN faerie UC she painted herself years ago . So I politely neo mailed this using saying my sister has a UC faerie pet and she is looking for a RN/RW pet . So if you are interested .please tell me . I can let her neomail you . And ! She she replied saying " I be already reported you because I think you are a pet buyer / harassing me " although I didn't get frozen because I never did so . But seriously??????

Anyone here agree with me ? Or had similar experiences ? So many report happies and insane players nowadays . Neo used to be a friendly community though :(

I can agree with cookiebox that some players ARE to happy to report or block you for minor things. Back when Key Quest worked, my sister was playing with a user on our old computer and it tended to kick us out when we played. Well that guy reported her and she was trying to nm him to tell him she wasn't "jumping" out of the game (she was winning-so it made no sense for her to jump out) but he blocked her. To this day, if I see an item listed at his shop for the cheapest price, I won't buy it at his shop- I'll pay more & get it at somebody else's shop. :shiftyeyes_anim:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.) because it contains inappropriate information.

Please do not call other users out by name on the boards. This information has been removed from your post.

I think some of it may be due to jealousy? The Pound Chat can sometimes get pretty hostile. I don't agree with buying UCs but if you suspect someone might have, but have no real proof why not just leave them alone? In regards to your incident, that user was just being plain rude and probably didn't think it through. If you bought a UC seems unlikely you buy one with the intention to trade it for a RW/RN? This makes me kind of afraid to send neomail and make offers on pets especially if someone agreed on a trade but then never replied to my message, but at least you and your sisters account are safe and didn't get frozen.