Vote for Obelisk War! Round 89!

lianakos

Which faction are you joining for the 89th round?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Which faction are you joining for the 89th round?

• Brute Squad
    • Order of the Red Erisim
    • Awakened

Oh, wow! I guess I'm the first to post on this. (Well, that's a first!). This time, it's a "no-brainer" for me. Brute Squad all the way. Jumpin' in, feet first. tk421beth, I know you still need this avatar, so hoping to see you post. Whether they win or lose, in all the way. Good luck all!

Oh, wow! I guess I'm the first to post on this. (Well, that's a first!). This time, it's a "no-brainer" for me. Brute Squad all the way. Jumpin' in, feet first. tk421beth, I know you still need this avatar, so hoping to see you post. Whether they win or lose, in all the way. Good luck all!

I guess we have to go with Brutes for Beth then.  She hasn't been around much lately.  She is going through a lot.  Hope she is doing well.  Give us a shout out Beth.  Brutes for Beth!!!!

Count me in for helping out Beth, too. :yes:

Now if only BETH is helping Beth too.  LOL

Time to start battling, whether you are a Brute, Minion from Awakening, or a Knight from the Order- get your 10 battles in!  :medieval:

Good Luck to everyone! May you all be victorious, or at least get the avatar you need or a good item at the end. Happy Gaming!  :rock: