Events page broken

Carlos_spicy

So, This  morning I woke up to find my events page isn't working. 

I'll go ahead and assume it's not just me.

It says I have a number of Events pending but I can't tell what they are. :(

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.) because of a violation of the forum rules.

If you find any issues, errors, or glitches on Neopets, please post them in our Official Neopets down/having issues board.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact .Brianna. if you have any questions regarding this action.

Events broken here (meaning my Neo account), too. It says I have a message from a Neofriend, and I do, but when I click on the "Event" link, it says I have one event pending, but it doesn't display the event. And the event message displayed at the top of every Neo page does not go away. However, the "Event" notification for Trudy's Surprise was there and I was able to click the link to get to Trudy's Surprise. Very strange.

I forgot to check because I only had the message for Trudy's Surprise and I don't usually go to the events page for that (just go directly to TS page from my dailies), but my sis had 7 events and they weren't loading on the page. If it's not affecting everyone, it's clearly happening to a lot of people.

On a possible related note, Neopets has been loading slowly for me today and other sites are fine, so it seems to be only Neopets. Yeah, they are probably just working on stuff and gotta sort out what ends up getting out of whack (so to speak) in the process.

I've been having the issue since yesterday. I have 5 events pending and I don't know what they are. I'm guessing they're gifts to accept, because I don't have any more neomails and the Trudy one is the ONLY event showing. I really need this fixed if those are gifts. I don't want to miss out on them!