Welcome to The Daily Neopets Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

September Pet Chains Delayed!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

Mouseykins

Mouseykins

Procrastinating Super Mom!

• Customization Team
  • 4,545 posts
  • Interests:Naps and more naps. Drawing, Graphic and web design. Hiding indoors avoiding the real world. Tamora Pierce novels!
  • Neopets Username: scooby_shaggy2004
  • IRC Alias: Mouseykins, Dawn
  • IRC Moderator

Hi Everyone!

This is a few days over due and I apologize for it.

Our pet chains for this month will indeed be running, though a few days later then normal. Life has gotten extremely busy for our staff running the ALP Pet Chains. Now that my oldest is in school 2 days a week I will have some extra time and will get to the lends on Tuesday. If you've sent in tickets and haven't received a response, expect one to be sent sometime on Tuesday. I will be going through all tickets in our system to make sure no one gets missed, so if you still wish to join a chain this month you have until Monday night to get your requests in.

Additionally chains will be running regardless of how many people are in the chain!

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding in this matter. If you have any questions, comments or concerns please direct them to myself through a PM.

Thank You!

Dawn

ALP Pet Lending Team

UPDATE: Neomails have now gone out, but I'll still be taking requests for September as long as they're submitted tonight before midnight NST.

UPDATE: Chains are now being scheduled so please reply to your Neomails as soon as you can.

faerieland_b_zpsxaeibjav.png

DawnsJournalSignature.pngWinter%20Signature%20Small.pngWishlistButton.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users