Stuck on the Farmer

ladyofstars

Okay.... I was fine and did everything the guide was telling me... I made sure to push "continue" or return to x place after viewing a page or doing anything.

I updated the star finder.

I put in the coordinates.

I made it look like the constellation... F7T2V.png (http://uploads.im/F7T2V.png)

The game tells me it's not a constellation there... Pov0Y.png (http://uploads.im/Pov0Y.png)

Double checking, all the stars match the coordinates of the star finder.

Any advice on what to do?

Thanks in advance!

Looking at the picture you provided, it looks like, possibly, the stars are not connected properly.

So, if we call the very top star (1), and work our way down, and from left to right, the next star below (1) and to the left would be (2). Continuing down from star (2), would be star (3). Below star (3) and to the very left would be star (4). Following star (4) to the right, and slightly above, would be star (5). Finally, to the right of star (5) and down, would be star (6).

It looks like star (1) and star (6) are connected by a straight line. I believe you need to connect star (1) to star (3), then connect star (3) to star (6). All of the other connections look good. Give that a try and let us know! Good luck!

I think Scoobert_Doo is right. To put it another way, look at the three stars to the left and then go to the star on the right (closest to the top of the page). If you follow the path down from that star to the middle star, the line is not connected, it is only connected to the third star on the path. Probably best to disconnect the top star from the bottom star. Then, starting from the top star, connect to both stars along the path. As stated, the other stars appear to be connected properly, so that should work.