My account is just.. gone??!? Help anyone?

mcsneezy

I have NO idea what's going on...
I was logged on earlier today, no problems at all.

Then, when I open the same tab back up, I'm logged out..
When I try to log back it, it keeps saying "bad password" but I know for certain it's right.

So after several tries, I decided to log in to my side account, hoping it was just a site glitch.
It logs in fine & when I search for my username, I get the "Sorry, nothing containing 'tori_mcdonough' was found. Please try again."

I don't do anything even close to bad on there... I can't imagine a single thing that would get me frozen.
Does anyone have any idea what I should do? I JUST paid for a year of Premium in July.. this is so messed up :'(

I am so sorry that this is happening to you. You will have to submit a ticket, using your side. Once you have a ticket number maybe politely post on FB too, with all your details, publicity could only help right?!?!

That's my plan of attack for now, as well as sent a message to their support email. Ugh, I will just be so disgusted if I lose everything.. that's years worth of buying books to get my pet on the Book Award list, all my trophies, my gallery, my packed out SDB. UGH I'm just so mad!!

Looks like you may have been frozen for your protection if you hadn't done anything wrong. You can also post on the ticket response waiting board in the help section of the neoboards using your side account. Also updating your ticket daily and staying positive has shown to help as well. Good luck getting a quick response!

I just did a lookup of your account, and it said, "User Lookup: tori_mcdonough question_mark.png This account has been disabled.". It loos like your account does still exist, so that is good, but like the others said submitting a ticket is probably best. Good luck!

The same thing happened to me. I submitted a ticket and kept posting every day here:

http://www.neopets.com/neoboards/topic.phtml?topic=157288695

It only took a couple of weeks and I got my account back.

hope you get your account back  :)

Yeah , I can't believe it but it says This account has been disabled.  :sad02: Submit that ticket and let us know! 

We need mcsneezy to have it easy & back to normal and nice- not on ice. We are hoping for the best and waiting for good news of your account returning!  :medieval:

As stated, it sounds like the account was disabled for your protection. That means you should be able to get it back and hopefully you will get a response soon. I also suggest sending a private message to Neopets on FB and include the ticket number, just one more way to get noticed and maybe be more likely to get a response. From my experience, sending an email is regarded as sending a duplicate ticket (since it goes to the same place as tickets sent from Neopets accounts) and could just be closed, but then you could have more luck. I have a situation where my account was hacked and the password was changed, however the account was not disabled. I can't get into the account because I can't access the original email anymore. I tried all these methods, updated my ticket and sent an email (that is what got closed as duplicate). I have not had any response for about 10 months altogether. I think you could have better luck since the account was actually closed by TNT, I sure hope so!

Is Tori Mcdonough your real name?  I had an account frozen in the last year because the username was my real name.  Thankfully for me I had abandoned that account months previously because I was afraid of that happening.

Anyways - fingers crossed for a speedy answer and/or an unfreezing for you!

The same thing happened to me last in July.  I heard about someone's success when they posted a new ticket every day with the same information in polite language, posted with the ticket number daily on FB, and posted on http://www.neopets.c...topic=157288695this board every day.  It only took me two days (once I started doing that) to get my 9 yo account back.  I know those results are probably atypical, but it worked for me and is worth a shot, right?

The kind of ticket you want to submit is Frozen Account from your side, and if you use the same email address for both accounts, you are more likely.

Fingers crossed!  There has been a whole long of shenanigans like this going on lately.