Hello! :3

hayliebear

Hi and welcome, nice to meet you as well =) hope you have a nice time on this forum, I think you will find the people here very helpful and friendly!

Hi hayliebear and welcome to TDN Forums! We have a happy, caring, diverse group of members that get along well and have lots of interests that you might share. I find I learn a lot of things from these wise friends, not just excellent game and battledome tips, I learn about ppl and life- I find that I grow almost every day from reading posts on this site.

Anyway, I have just entered high school and enjoy Neopets, so we have that in common. You can tell us more about yourself, if you like, or ask questions-I do & members always help me out with great advice.

Thanks for posting! Happy Gaming! :rock:

Oct. 3rd- Hey Haylibear, I just sent you a Welcome Package based on your pets-very awesome-looking pets: Stealthy Buzz, Transparent Gelert,  Maraquan (?) Moehog, Chocolate (?) Tuskaninny, & Plushie Aisha. Keep the items to use or sell. Just love your User LookUp page & the little stories you have with your Pets.  :woot:

Edited by midnight_spell360