Welcome to The Daily Neopets Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

No Pet Chains for October!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

Mouseykins

Mouseykins

Procrastinating Super Mom!

• Customization Team
  • 4,545 posts
  • Interests:Naps and more naps. Drawing, Graphic and web design. Hiding indoors avoiding the real world. Tamora Pierce novels!
  • Neopets Username: scooby_shaggy2004
  • IRC Alias: Mouseykins, Dawn
  • IRC Moderator

Hi Everyone!

I regret to inform you that chains will not be running for the month of October. This is because of a few reasons.

Recently there have been several accounts frozen, which I'm sure you're all aware of. Because of this we feel that it is best to hold off on running the chains as we do not want to lose any of our pets and cause further delays while the lost pet(s) get replaced and aged. Additionally I have only received 4 requests for this month for different chains and that's not enough to risk running the chains. If everything goes according to plan, we will be running chains in November regardless of their size. So please continue sending in your requests and remember you may join up to 4 chains per month as long as you have enough transfers.

We apologize for this inconvenience!

~Dawn

ALP Pet Team

faerieland_b_zpsxaeibjav.png

DawnsJournalSignature.pngWinter%20Signature%20Small.pngWishlistButton.png

midnight_spell360

midnight_spell360

The Daily Neopets Zealot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 292 posts
  • Interests:reading, watching cooking shows, hanging with friends, the usual...
  • Neopets Username: midnight_spell360
  • None

Sorry to hear that.  :sad02: But I still will try to go weekly to the tdnalp shop to donate, at least that account is not frozen!  :santa:

Can you remind us what 4 pet chains are available for us to sign up for and how do we determine how many transfers we have available? :rolleyes_anim: 

Thanks so much for your hard work & effort! You, Dawn, rock! :rock:  

157317_krawk.gif           runwaybronze_tdn.png

Mouseykins

Mouseykins

• Customization Team
  • 4,545 posts
  • Interests:Naps and more naps. Drawing, Graphic and web design. Hiding indoors avoiding the real world. Tamora Pierce novels!
  • IRC Moderator

Chains will be running regardless of size in November so if you've already sent in a ticket I still have them and will process them in November. I can't remind or post of which chains are running, you just need to send in a ticket with ones you'd like to join and if for some reason that one isn't running you'll be offered to replace it with another one that is available.

To determine how many transfers per month you have head on over to our account perks page and plug in your join date on Neopets and it'll automatically calculate what you get.

emily_speck_15

emily_speck_15

The Daily Neopets Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Why are accounts being frozen?  Just curious and out of the loop :)

ytgTHcC.png
149461_chokato.gif(Chokato is my next goal avatar... once I get another 1.5 Million!!!) 

Mouseykins

Mouseykins

• Customization Team
  • 4,545 posts
  • IRC Moderator

Why are accounts being frozen?  Just curious and out of the loop :)

We don't really know why TNT is freezing accounts like crazy right now when most have done nothing wrong. Maybe it's out of suspicion that the account owner was hacked. Rumor was that it has been related to the trading of UC pets, but this hasn't been confirmed.

Viridian

Viridian

Quit Work, be a Pirate!

• FANTASTIC Members
  • 3,357 posts
  • IRC Alias: Viridian
  • IRC Moderator

Ah this is too bad. Are there any prospects for the chain in November? I wouldn't mind pitching in some NP to regain some lost items.

24338_scalawag.gif
Proud to be a scout!

Mouseykins

Mouseykins

• Customization Team
  • 4,545 posts
  • IRC Moderator

Ah this is too bad. Are there any prospects for the chain in November? I wouldn't mind pitching in some NP to regain some lost items.

They will be running in November, unless something in the next few days changes that. As for items missing, Emily has had her account compromised and lost all her items she lends for the ALP including our BGC. You can find out more here and as always donations to our alp shop are always welcome.

Viridian

Viridian

Quit Work, be a Pirate!

• FANTASTIC Members
  • 3,357 posts
  • IRC Alias: Viridian
  • IRC Moderator

Any chance that you could set up a few trades I could offer on? :)

24338_scalawag.gif
Proud to be a scout!

Mouseykins

Mouseykins

• Customization Team
  • 4,545 posts
  • IRC Moderator

I shall poke the lady in charge of that for you Viridian and anyone else who would like to donate.

As it is now November I am locking this thread. Please use the main ALP thread for all your questions, comments and concerns. Thanks! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users