Welcome to The Daily Neopets Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

A Quick Question About Signatures

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Myctophobic

Myctophobic

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Creating Characters and Stories, and Pokemon
  • Neopets Username: neoflare951

Is there a way to preview the signature before you save it? I don't see an option for it.

munna_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a499i.gif            zorua_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a48mu.gif            munna_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a499i.gif

therunwaysig01_tdn.png

zorua_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a48mu.gif              munna_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a499i.gif              zorua_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a48mu.gif

Mouseykins

Mouseykins

Procrastinating Super Mom!

• Customization Team
  • 4,541 posts
  • Interests:Naps and more naps. Drawing, Graphic and web design. Hiding indoors avoiding the real world. Tamora Pierce novels!
  • Neopets Username: scooby_shaggy2004
  • IRC Alias: Mouseykins, Dawn
  • IRC Moderator

No there isn't a preview option, but it should show up exactly how it appears in your signature editor.

faerieland_b_zpsxaeibjav.png

DawnsJournalSignature.pngWinter%20Signature%20Small.pngWishlistButton.png

funkydragondiva78

funkydragondiva78

The Daily Neopets Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 367 posts
  • Interests:To name a few - Linkin Park, Archie Comics, Family Guy, turtles, dogs, animals in general, the ocean, museums, horror, scifi, fantasy, painting, hiking and (of course) Neopets!
  • Neopets Username: life_eclectic
Yes, you can see how the signature looks on the signature editor, but you can only see changes you make after you save them. I will edit my signature quickly several times and I think, if I went to one of my posts, everytime the signature would be different, haha. Yeah, that strikes me as funny for some reason.
~ Riley ~

altador_b_zpso3pm3gus.png

"Just hold on, the weight of the world will give you the strength to go." - From "Robot Boy" by Linkin Park

Myctophobic

Myctophobic

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Creating Characters and Stories, and Pokemon
  • Neopets Username: neoflare951

Thanks, you two. I tried making a small signature to start out with, and it came out pretty good. I may edit it once in a while.

munna_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a499i.gif            zorua_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a48mu.gif            munna_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a499i.gif

therunwaysig01_tdn.png

zorua_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a48mu.gif              munna_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a499i.gif              zorua_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a48mu.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users