Is Food Club preparing for war?!

jellysundae

The amount of tanks that it's turning out just lately...I think it's a clandestine armaments factory!

I use Garet's guide, and I can tell he's getting frustrated by his comments on yet another 0:10 result.

I'm pretty new to FC, do these runs of upsets happen that often?

Those of you who use a different guide, or work out your own bets, how are you fairing lately?

Oh thank God you posted about this, I tried Food Club for my 3rd time and used Garet's Guide, my first time using a guide, since I have lost 30k on my own-and lost only 20k following it. What do you other successful TDN buddies use bc if I want to get on an ALP chain, I have to grow my measly 5 mil in the bank (we know I'm not a gamer and my shop doesn't really make a profit most days, even nerkmids & red codestones have been scarce) ?

With how this month has been, I'm sitting out October.

With Food Club, you win some, you lose some. The key is consistency as in the long term the gains will usually cover the losses. But with how things have been going, this will remain to be seen. Whenever I feel uncomfortable with my losses, I'll just take a break for about a week and then bet again everyday for the next few months.

I follow Garet & Lefty. When I'm feeling adventurous, I go with Phoenix.

So take a deep breath, keep your fingers crossed and don't give up :)

with all the stuff that happened to me lately .. i've been needing NP badly ... but I didn't have enough focus to play FoodClub even with the guide .. so that was a good thing cuz it's been losing a lot ...

After I got my accounts back yesterday I wanted to have fun so made 50k bets and they tanked :D

I think I'll skip the rest of October and just focus on playing games and restocking ... 

Ok, reading what you guys are saying I feel reassured. Since I started FCing there'd only been occasional tanks, so the amount over the past few weeks has been unnerving. But knowing that this is relatively normal makes me feel better.

What I did yesterday, as a compromise, was place smaller bets (though because my account's still a baby my max bet is currently only 1450) yesterday I used my cash from Trudy to buy the day's stocks, then played a few quick games, boosting what was left over to 6300. Called that good so I bet 630. I think I'll stick with that method for now as I'm not really losing anything.

Kind of ironic all this tanking, because just before it really got going I had my biggest win so far on FC!

I have been skipping a LOT because of all of the tanks.  When I do bet, :sad01_anim: .  So then I skip a week.  I watch the results, and it makes me glad I skipped.  Then I get brave and bet again, and nothing.  I am going to skip the rest of the month as well. 

I have been skipping a LOT because of all of the tanks.  When I do bet, :sad01_anim: .  So then I skip a week.  I watch the results, and it makes me glad I skipped.  Then I get brave and bet again, and nothing.  I am going to skip the rest of the month as well. 

HA, yeah...the be brave because it tanked yesterday, so it surely won't do it today too!!

FC's response to that...

QrhvIZZ.png

:grrr: :laughingsmiley:

EDIT: I threw caution to the wind and went for it today, and it paid off. :D

L0esuTs.png

I missed yesterday. Thought about it half an hour before things closed, but forgot instantly, remembered again an hour later...oh well! :rolleyes_anim:

Seeing as I got my 100k payout from Trudy today I'll risk losing 14500np and bet.

mm, today 24 Oct 2016 is prolly a skip day unless you wanna make wild crazy almost sure to tank bets.  which is what i did, but i bet every day, i can't stop.  there is no skip in me.

Yeah, after saying I'd risk today I saw Garet was skipping, so my 100k went straight into the bank, lol.

collect.gifCollect Winnings Round Bet Info Amount Odds Winnings 6376 Lagoon: Gooblah the Grarrl

Harpoon Harry's: Squire Venable 2044 NP 6:1 12264 NP 6376 Lagoon: Gooblah the Grarrl

Hidden Cove: Lucky McKyriggan 2044 NP 4:1 8176 NP 6376 Shipwreck: Young Sproggie

Lagoon: Gooblah the Grarrl 2044 NP 6:1 12264 NP 6382 Lagoon: Fairfax the Deckhand

Treasure Island: Gooblah the Grarrl 2056 NP 8:1 16448 NP 6382 Treasure Island: Gooblah the Grarrl

Harpoon Harry's: Puffo the Waister 2056 NP 4:1 8224 NP Total Winnings 57376 NP

Hey! I actually came out on top, considering I made 10 bets @ 2056 np each for a total of 20,560 np spent minus from the 57376 np I won,  +38816 np profit!  :woot:

Hey! I actually came out on top, considering I made 10 bets @ 2056 np each for a total of 20,560 np spent minus from the 57376 np I won,  +38816 np profit!  :woot:

Welcome to the joy of Food Club! :yum:

It is absolutely worth following one of the guides, as you're finding out :icecream: when you win, it more than makes up for your loses.

This is my current bet history, so far I've more than doubled my money, despite upsets. :woot:

6JqQCJb.png

collect.gifCollect Winnings Round Bet Info Amount Odds Winnings 6386 Treasure Island: Buck Cutlass

Hidden Cove: The Tailhook Kid

Harpoon Harry's: Federismo Corvallio 2064 NP 32:1 66048 NP 6387 Shipwreck: Gooblah the Grarrl

Treasure Island: Young Sproggie

Harpoon Harry's: Lucky McKyriggan 2066 NP 12:1 24792 NP 6387 Shipwreck: Gooblah the Grarrl

Harpoon Harry's: Lucky McKyriggan 2066 NP 4:1 8264 NP Total Winnings

99104 NP 

Yea! A big win for me today! I am on my way towards avatars that deal with lots of neopoints and getting closer to be able to get in line for ALP.  :rolleyes_anim:

Bets Placed

Bet Total             Win Total            Difference

87119680 NP          248132 NP                 128452  :woot: 

That's a lovely win, congrats!

My difference is increasing nicely too :D

Bets Placed      Bet Total          Win Total         Difference

657               784416 NP       1618544 NP         834128

I had a great day at FC today! Really happy with my results:

collect.gifoops! I was trying to show that I made over 100k. I must have clicked the wrong button  :mellow: ,  :laughingsmiley: !

Bet History 

Bets Placed                            Bet Total                         Win Total                  Difference

157                                           264860 NP                     518140 NP                 253280

Edited by midnight_spell360