Halloween/fall outfits

Zephyr

It's that time of the year again to be fall-y (fall colors <333) and Halloween-y (Reese, light of my life) :D

Has anyone dressed up their pets for fall or Halloween? Share with the forum!:)

Crocarina, Lovista, Sefiy, and Xatye are all prepped for trick or treating!

Oooohhh very nice. Sefiy looks very majestic. If they were to come trick treating at my corner, I may just surrender all my candies to them xD

Love the way you use the black veined contacts & makeup. I like it but can't get it to work in Dress to Impress.

2.png 2.png 2.png 2.png 2.png

azula__n_                              Harrund                      Harry_the_Toothless         Kokariia                        Paprika_Love

These are my Pets dressed up for Halloween. I've never dressed up & participated in Halloween. My family has strong values, which I grew up in and I get it, and while it may seem fun on the surface, even I don't think that going to strangers' houses to get candy (aren't we told as soon as we can walk not to take candy from strangers) is safe these days? But I respect the fun that is intended to give children and I hope my TDN buddies understand I don't mean any disrespect to those of you who do celebrate Halloween.

azula__n_                              Harrund                      Harry_the_Toothless         Kokariia                        Paprika_Love

These are my Pets dressed up for Halloween. I've never dressed up & participated in Halloween. My family has strong values, which I grew up in and I get it, and while it may seem fun on the surface, even I don't think that going to strangers' houses to get candy (aren't we told as soon as we can walk not to take candy from strangers) is safe these days? But I respect the fun that is intended to give children and I hope my TDN buddies understand I don't mean any disrespect to those of you who do celebrate Halloween.

I don't really mind. I just like the dressing up part and getting to see what other people have chosen for their costumes as well. The candy's just a bonus. ^_^ (And the neighborhood I trick-or-treat at is pretty safe, so I'm not too worried about if it's actually candy.)

Eraptorus (It's so hard to find clothes that work on him. :(  )

I get that. While I don't have a mutant pet, I have a baby pet and while those outfits are cute..... that's it.

I'm pretty much stuck staring at the same outfits most of the time lol

I appreciate you bringing up your point nicely :) 

With the shootings that had occurred the last few Halloweens, I am concerned about the safety too. Nonetheless I enjoy watching the costumes (and occasionally dress up) and get in the spirit of things.

Ah well, I'll turn my pets into hot messes where it's relatively safer xD

Can someone please tell me how to post pictures of my pets? The girls were easier to dress for fall than the boys.

Can someone please tell me how to post pictures of my pets? The girls were easier to dress for fall than the boys.

Go to your userlookup and copy the image location then on here click the button that looks like a picture (bottom row to the left of the <> button), paste the url and upload it. Do that for each one. If you want to make the images larger change the 2 to a 4 in the image url. hope this helps! :)

2.png                              2.png

Acinaciform shows off her                           Never to be outdone, Secret60 shows

favorite autumn outfit.                                 that disco Aishas *can* rock fall fashions!

I understand. Not everyone celebrates Halloween and it can be dangerous. Luckily for me my neighborhood is a safe one and parents go with their kids to keep them safe. Since I don't plan on trick or treating this year I'm going to give out candy for the first time this year. I probably will still dress up for the occasion. Even got a cauldron shaped bowl to hold the candy. :D I hope everyone is safe this Halloween.

It looks like Col Solei (well, he is yellow and does look like mustard) did it in the Dinging Room with the Candle Stick and the Rope! Hey, he was only bringing out the nice candlesticks for an elegant dinner and using the rope for hanging a chandelier. Special thanks to tk421beth for generously gifting me most of the items! Happy Halloween or Happy Fall!

2.png

• 2 weeks later...